• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official SB game thread

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I just figured that I would start this, because I am the least likely guy to probably do so.

Let the Chatter begin!

Go one team or another! WOOOO!

Last edited:
I can't see either defense shining too brightly today. The NFL has decided offense is the product fans want, so rules changed. Also, both teams are offensive giants. The winner gets over 30 points, if not both teams.

I'm Djfan, and that's my take.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs as they are an AFC team and I like them. I also don't want the 9ers to win another ring. It all comes down to Purdy. The 9ers have too many weapons and they are all healthy. They will be tough to stop but you can never count out Mahomes.

I just figured that I would start this, because I am the least likely guy to probably do so.

Let the Chatter begin!

Go one team or another! WOOOO!
Ok Djfan .......... How are you going to comment if you are not going to watch the game ? or have you changed your mind.
......... I can send alerts to your phone for Taylor sightings if you would like.....

Ok Djfan .......... How are you going to comment if you are not going to watch the game ? or have you changed your mind.
......... I can send alerts to your phone for Taylor sightings if you would like.....
Don't let details be problems. The standard is the standard.

All I want is a good game back and forth with lead changes, no injuries especially to key players and no team garnering a significant lead early.
Oh and no stupid REFS decisions.

let the teams and coaches decide this one

Don't let details be problems. The standard is the standard.
Details, details: One of the main areas Coach Mike Tomlin pointed to that led to Sunday's loss to the Raiders was not playing with enough detail, in particular on possession downs.
"A lot of that had to do with our inability to make plays in spots when attrition set in," said Tomlin. "But that's the nature of this thing. So, put that on me. We've got to do a better job of planning and insulating some of our down the line guys. We've got to get them ready to play better, because it was obvious in those weighty moments, particularly in the second half possession downs and things of that nature. We didn't play with enough detail. We didn't adjust well enough. When it's close it's going to come down to those weighty downs, those possession downs."

OBVIOUSLY

Details, details: One of the main areas Coach Mike Tomlin pointed to that led to Sunday's loss to the Raiders was not playing with enough detail, in particular on possession downs.
"A lot of that had to do with our inability to make plays in spots when attrition set in," said Tomlin. "But that's the nature of this thing. So, put that on me. We've got to do a better job of planning and insulating some of our down the line guys. We've got to get them ready to play better, because it was obvious in those weighty moments, particularly in the second half possession downs and things of that nature. We didn't play with enough detail. We didn't adjust well enough. When it's close it's going to come down to those weighty downs, those possession downs."

OBVIOUSLY
What?

SB I say I s say what is that?

It's between a longggg time without you my friennnnd.

Be sure to observe “both” her hair do’s, I did them………………. Well, you might only get to see one………

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Should have bet Swifty, or Swifty’s BF’s QB, League has already determined that.

Salute the nation
I think favorite is Mahommes then Purdy then Kelce. Unless you’re betting big bucks they don’t pay out much. I think Mahommes is $8 on a $20 bet.

426265951_10232800939111488_211630574382805936_n.jpg

Tough when you don’t have rooting interest because the rest of the playoffs are much better to watch. I just hope they game is competitive.