• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oh yeah, last gasp - Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Trump

Spike

Reaction score
Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump on February 24th.

A document detailing how to cast a spell that would bind Trump to all who abet him has been circulating the web in both private and public witchcraft groups, and even those who don't regularly practice the craft are seizing the opportunity to use magic to stop the President.

http://www.someecards.com/news/weird-news/witches-donald-trump-spell-curse-hex-ritual/

----------------------------------------

Will there be hooded orgies and sacrifices too???

yippie

lady-gaga-photo-51f78c81a7b04.jpg

The crazy ******* aren't getting over this whole election thing. The outrageous "attacks" on Trump are escalating exponentially. I'm concerned that a brash, psycho, inebriated person, over the edge in "fear" of Trump's policies and their impact on their life, could do something truly terrible. I hope things simmer down very soon. That isnt bound to happen though with paid agitators and gullible campaigners ever ready.

They have this too.

voodoo.jpg

Last edited:
Does them there witchcraft even work? I do not believe in such foolery

Shall I just go ahead and post Elfies response and get it over with?
I know exactly the 'intellectual beating" Elfie would give on this topic...

Last edited:
Was the "like" a yes Superman?

Ok, here she goes....

Using make believe (witchcraft) in hopes that Trump fails is no different than you Christians praying to your make believe wizard in the sky for Trump's success.

Reactions: MTC

Witches gather at midnight to hex the president outside Trump Tower... but they can't conjure up much of a crowd

It seems the self-proclaimed witches gathered outside Trump Tower in New York couldn't conjure up much of a crowd.

There was only a handful of people gathered outside the president's Manhattan Midtown penthouse as witches worldwide prepared to cast a magic spell at midnight.

3DA4469800000578-4258740-image-a-24_1488005026078.jpg

3DA4443A00000578-4258740-image-a-25_1488005208196.jpg

3DA2F2C700000578-4258740-image-a-6_1488002171800.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258740/Witches-gather-midnight-cast-spell-Donald-Trump.html

--------------------

because I know you wanted pics

Spike
Witches gather at midnight to hex the president outside Trump Tower... but they can't conjure up much of a crowd

That was the before...then there is the after.

KZ8eOFZ.jpg

Makes a person wonder if all the lefties are addled, or is it just a Liberal qualification.

mxLS4mP.png

It seems the self-proclaimed witches gathered outside Trump Tower in New York couldn't conjure up much of a crowd.

There was only a handful of people gathered outside the president's Manhattan Midtown penthouse as witches worldwide prepared to cast a magic spell at midnight.

3DA4469800000578-4258740-image-a-24_1488005026078.jpg

3DA4443A00000578-4258740-image-a-25_1488005208196.jpg

3DA2F2C700000578-4258740-image-a-6_1488002171800.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4258740/Witches-gather-midnight-cast-spell-Donald-Trump.html

--------------------

because I know you wanted pics

The woman in the black dress....hit. I like how she's handling that candle while lighting that paper on fire.

Reactions: MTC
The lefties challange and question religious beliefs like christianity, often calling the red states backwards rednecks who pray to an invisible man in the sky. Well if they argue that. Isn't witchcraft similar?

I do not understand lefties at all. Not just questioning christianity. But lefties also defend muslim islamic beliefs. Hmmm?

The lefties challange and question religious beliefs like christianity, often calling the red states backwards rednecks who pray to an invisible man in the sky. Well if they argue that. Isn't witchcraft similar?

I do not understand lefties at all. Not just questioning christianity. But lefties also defend muslim islamic beliefs. Hmmm?

Pagan nonsense. Anyone who has ever studied the New Testament knows that there is only one path to the father. Through his son. The rest is just made up. The purity of Christ in his word will never change. They may not like the path to follow so they make up one to suit themselves,but it still remains the same regardless of perversions by man.