• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich to join Obama in bipartisan push to promote TPP

Spike

Reaction score
What a stinking rat fink traitor. Siding with the Dems again.

CLEVELAND, Ohio – Ohio Gov. John Kasich will join President Barack Obama and others Friday at the White House for a "bipartisan strategy session" to promote passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership – a trade deal that has become a key issue in this year's election.

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index..._john_kasich_to_join_p.html#incart_river_home

-------------------------

I hope he never endorses Trump. He's a greasy ***** RHINO just like I perdicted.

You obviously have not read any of his policies.

The ones this supposed non-RINO had when he was a democrat in 2008, or ones that decrease real federal spending - Social Security, Medicare and defense?

Trump just won Ohio!

Thank you very much john, you can now go back to stuffing your face

Donald Trump: John Kasich's not on board because 'he got beaten so badly'

"They signed a very, very strong pledge, and they signed it because they wanted me to sign it."
"But Kasich isn’t on board, and the only reason he's not on board is that he got beaten so badly. He got beaten as badly as anybody can get beaten," he said.

"I don’t mind it. If Kasich doesn’t endorse me that's fine," he said. "But I will say this: He and Bush and all of these people signed pledges."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/19/donald-trump-john-kasichs-not-board-because-he-got/

"I don’t mind it. If Kasich doesn’t endorse me that's fine," he said. "But I will say this: He and Bush and all of these people signed pledges."

But ..but we were doing so well and we can't let that apple cart tip over no matter what we signed, doesn't count.

With both parties being a bit radioactive to independent voters ( About 1/3 choose to id themselves as independent ) a middle centrist type could take advantage of the political climate and become a serious candidate.