• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Omoron

One of his followers told me today the best democratic presidents to date are Lincoln, Nixon, and Clinton.... And how he can't wait for Hillary.

So taking hostages pays off under his imperial lordship.

One of his followers told me today the best democratic presidents to date are Lincoln, Nixon, and Clinton.... And how he can't wait for Hillary.

Nixon was one of the best presidents of the past 100 years; no doubt.

Actually lumping Nixon in there is not entirely inaccurate, if unintentionally funny.

Actually lumping Nixon in there is not entirely inaccurate, if unintentionally funny.

Pretty sure that Lincoln was a Dem too, and Carter was a Repub. lol

Shows the brilliance of Democratic voters once again. Hey, at least this moron friend/associate of yours got one out of three right.

Pretty sure that Lincoln was a Dem too, and Carter was a Repub. lol

If judged by today's standards, JFK would be a Republican and Nixon would be a Democrat.