• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Only in Obama's America - ‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear in NYC'

Spike

Reaction score
‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

CDIXkl4WEAAGkIh.jpg

New Yorkers are used to aggressive advertising. Banners for breast implants. Billboards for condoms. But a federal judge’s ruling has opened the door for far more controversial posters on buses and subways across the city.

“Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” reads one such ad next to the image of a young man in a checkered headscarf. “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”

The poster is at the center of heated legal debate over public safety and free speech. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge John Koeltl ruled that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop the controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rs-will-soon-appear-on-nyc-subways-and-buses/

There are more Jews in NYC than anywhere else in the world except Israel. This should go over well.

I can't believe that ****.

they are just awakening more newyorkers to accept islam, religion of peace.

Last edited:
There are more Jews in NYC than anywhere else in the world except Israel. This should go over well.

New York Jews are about the most liberal wackjobs on planet Earth, I'm sure they'll embrace it.

New York Jews are about the most liberal wackjobs on planet Earth, I'm sure they'll embrace it.

No doubt - and they own the diamond market there.

That's why they wear those little bags around their necks.

How does Obama get the blame for an anti-Muslim sign?

How does Obama get the blame for an anti-Muslim sign?

Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is going down...the anti-Muslim backlash has begun

Christian Crusades - just the beginning in a post-racial America

Those are also some of the most Liberal Jews you will ever meet. This conundrum is always perplexing to me. You look at Israeli Jews, and by and large they are typically Conservative in their thinking/lifestyle. American Jews tend to be, by and large, left-leaning and Democrats. Huh?

Obama is embracing Islam. He's stacking the government with Muslims. He's alienated Israel. He tried to overthrow Netanyahu using our tax payers to do it. The man and the administration are as anti-Jew as any administration we've ever seen. Now encouraging the killing of Jews will be plastered all over New York. This is fine to this Administration.

Yet these "lost" Liberal Jews will continue to vote Left, failing to grasp that their votes directly are the reason those placards and posters will be hanging around the city.

Come 2016, these same Liberal Jews will vote for Hillary.

One would think, after WWII and the Holocaust, that population of people would be more wary of these movements.

They do say that history repeats itself.

EDIT: It took me a moment to realize that the message is indeed built by an Anti-Islamic organization. It's still very dangerous speech, as it can be interpreted two ways.

Last edited:
This ad calls out radical Islamists as murderers, so anyone anti-Islam should be applauding.

This ad calls out radical Islamists as murderers, so anyone anti-Islam should be applauding.

We have mountains and mountains of evidence that many radical Islamists are indeed murderers. What are they to you?

Yeah, I know, most American Jews are Democrats first and Jews second.

I detected a bit of sarcasm in the ad, plus the guy holding the sign is wearing a yarmulke.

I detected a bit of sarcasm in the ad, plus the guy holding the sign is wearing a yarmulke.

So THAT is how you spell that word!!! I always thought it was YARMAKAH.

‘Killing Jews is Worship’ posters will soon appear on NYC subways and buses

CDIXkl4WEAAGkIh.jpg

I noticed the glaring irony at first....charges of hate speech by displaying a sign illustrating hate speech.

Then reading through the article again, I saw no point blank charges of hate speech...only safety issues in that it would incite more violence from Islamists.

Last edited:
Never really needed to spell that word.....lol.

Me neither. I know exactly three Jewish people and only my cousin's husband lives in the same state.

The ad is a poor concept, confusingly written. Or maybe I'm not all that smart....... I took it initially to be a promotion of jihad. And again I believe there is no such thing as a "moderate" muslim. Unless by "moderate" one means fence sitters that are just standing by waiting to see how things finally shake out so they can say "we were on your side all along."