• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oops! We seem to have lost those pesky Emails

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
476572404_22713711_xlarge.png

http://news.yahoo.com/irs-computer-crashed-erased-lois-lerner-emails-203605784.html

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-seems-legit-c2936c.jpg

How are these people not in jail?

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Hmmm....I work for the Government and my pst file is kept on a centralized network drive and I can retrieve my emails back almost 10 years. Amazing that doesn't carry over to other agencies.

ark steel

Reaction score
Remember when Bush wouldn't produce those emails? Conveniently forgot that didn't you Mr racist.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when Bush wouldn't produce those emails? Conveniently forgot that didn't you Mr racist.

I long for the days when we had honest government when a president stood at the podium and took the heat for their treachery instead of running away, instead of being shady....instead of saying the hard drive on their shoulders got wiped, as in "I can't recall" I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK lol!

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
I see it's finally starting to sink in with some of you.

we are governed by an oligarchy that hides behind a system that pretends to have two parties.

and yes, that lie becomes more transparent all the time.

but hey, don't waste your vote on a 3rd party.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
******* bunch of gangsters!******* country needs a massive political enema. Starting with the sneaky commie shitbag in the whitehouse.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds like Nixon all over again. Oh wait he had balls enough to quit.

madinsomniac

Reaction score

we are governed by an oligarchy that hides behind a system that pretends to have two parties.

I "waste " my vote on third parties all the time.. when more people waste their votes on third parties... things may change... you figure no more than 10 to 20% of the actual population are hardcore nutjobs for the big two parties... all it should take is the moderates that are the majority standing up to these tools :)

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
from the story " This failure of the IRS requires the White House, which promised to get to the bottom of this, to do an Administration-wide search and production of any emails to or from Lois Lerner. "
10470607_542017272571727_937948927400811323_n.jpg Seems the Oministration has other things that trump this.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
The IRS lost records huh....I wonder if I tell the IRS I've lost my tax records if they would be ok with that or come after me?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This should confirm everything that we had suspected from this criminal enterprise, known as the Obama Administration. He used this organization to threaten and extort in a way that makes the Gambino family look like rookies. Oh, forgot, he is from Chicago. More like Al Capone. There is no more defending these punks from the Obama-baggers.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
This should confirm everything that we had suspected from this criminal enterprise, known as the Obama Administration. He used this organization to threaten and extort in a way that makes the Gambino family look like rookies. Oh, forgot, he is from Chicago. More like Al Capone. There is no more defending these punks from the Obama-baggers.

Where did he learn that stuff? You know since he's not even an American.......................

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

It takes a while. It took me a long time to reject the two majors. More people are waking up though.

A private business must maintain a 5 year archive of all corespondence. Or face criminal and civil penalties. Why doesn't the government have to live under the same rule?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
This sounds like Nixon all over again. Oh wait he had balls enough to quit.
Most transparent administration since Nixon and Rosemary Woods erasing those tapes.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Where did he learn that stuff? You know since he's not even an American.......................
l'm not a birther Elfie. I happen to think however, that he used his expat status to represent himself as a foreigner, when it suited his purposes. This is why his college transcripts are a closely guarded secret, although he hasn't been able to cover all his tracks. He is an extremely well schooled deceiver.

Choom truck is leaving soon elfie. You don't want to miss it.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
l'm not a birther Elfie. I happen to think however, that he used his expat status to represent himself as a foreigner, when it suited his purposes. This is why his college transcripts are a closely guarded secret, although he hasn't been able to cover all his tracks. He is an extremely well schooled deceiver.

Choom truck is leaving soon elfie. You don't want to miss it.

I don't know what a choom truck is and I don't know why you all keep calling me elfie except that instead of an inside joke as I guessed earlier it must mean some kind of plot...Agenda Elfie.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure that Elfie or Skeever or Polo can recognize each other.

The many facets of Sybil do keep it interesting.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Quoted for Karma there sir.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Rod Farva

Reaction score
It takes a while. It took me a long time to reject the two majors. More people are waking up though.

Coming around....we'll see what emerges from the swamp next.

In Dissociative Identity Disorder, some of a person's personalities are aware of important personal information, whereas other personalities are unaware. Some personalities appear to know and interact with one another in an elaborate inner world. For example, personality A may be aware of personality B and know what B does, as if observing B's behavior; personality B may or may not be aware of personality A. Other personalities may or may not be aware of personality B, and personality B may or may not be aware of them.

http://www.healthyplace.com/other-i...ntity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder/

madinsomniac

Reaction score
You know... I can have my company recover emails from 7 years ago if needed... weird how the feds aren't up to speed in that area..lol