• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Outrage! Get your Outrage!!

For ***** sake people get a life. If you are offended by this don't buy it if your not and your hot or have a self deprecating sense of humor then buy it and wear it proudly. Just don't be offended when my wife or make fun of you.

I think it would be funny to see some 300lb women wear this.

I know both men and women who make "trophy wife" jokes. Get a damn sense of humor.

Since my wife makes more money than I do, I consider myself a Trophy Husband.

Since my wife makes more money than I do, I consider myself a Trophy Husband.

Same here.
Does Mrs. Ark have a different color Trophy shirt for each day of the week?

The sad part of this is that if women want these stereotypes to change, then many of them should stop advancing the stereotype. I get it, I'm gonna get flamed for this, but what the hell...flame on.

Women, if you are so offended, then stop buying these shirts that say TROPHY, if you don't want to be objects. They wouldn't be selling them if there wasn't a market with demand for it.

If you don't wanna be objects, stop the breast implants. Or the liposuction, or the botox. Stop buying the push up bras, wearing the short skirts, spraying on the orange tan. Don't show the cleavage, don't put on the 3 inch heels, don't wear the tight skirts. In short, all of these things, and a thousand others, are a means to turning oneself into an object of desire. Period. Yet they object to the objectification?

No offense, but it's just like the sports contracts discussions. Wow, Dez Bryant just got a $70Million contract, when is it gonna end??? When people stop buying NFL jerseys and paying for tickets to Jerry World to see Cowboys games and stop paying for Sunday Ticket. There is a ton of demand, and therefore supply will continue.

There is a **** ton of demand from women looking every day to turn themselves into objects, to be desirable - not for themselves, but to others. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, in my humble opinion.

In the meantime, wear those TROPHY t-shirts. I'll look and be impressed and let you know your efforts were worthwhile.

Woman's shirt that says Trophy on it...yes, I am outraged.

tuwAVDh.jpg

I'm OK with the shirt only if they make a womens XXlarge....it would conform with the liberal "everyone gets a trophy" absurdity.

It's like the shorts that say PINK on the ***. If you don't want them, don't buy them. I told my wife that they should make a pair of shorts that say PINK on the front and STINK on the back.

her lard-*** was probably looking for the Magic Mike blu-ray when she stumbled upon this shirt, dropped her cookies and looked in the mirror at her own repulsiveness.

her lard-*** was probably looking for the Magic Mike blu-ray when she stumbled upon this shirt, dropped her cookies and looked in the mirror at her own repulsiveness.

I like the guy who told her that she didn't look like anyone's trophy.

The sad part of this is that if women want these stereotypes to change, then many of them should stop advancing the stereotype. I get it, I'm gonna get flamed for this, but what the hell...flame on.

Women, if you are so offended, then stop buying these shirts that say TROPHY, if you don't want to be objects. They wouldn't be selling them if there wasn't a market with demand for it.

If you don't wanna be objects, stop the breast implants. Or the liposuction, or the botox. Stop buying the push up bras, wearing the short skirts, spraying on the orange tan. Don't show the cleavage, don't put on the 3 inch heels, don't wear the tight skirts. In short, all of these things, and a thousand others, are a means to turning oneself into an object of desire. Period. Yet they object to the objectification?

No offense, but it's just like the sports contracts discussions. Wow, Dez Bryant just got a $70Million contract, when is it gonna end??? When people stop buying NFL jerseys and paying for tickets to Jerry World to see Cowboys games and stop paying for Sunday Ticket. There is a ton of demand, and therefore supply will continue.

There is a **** ton of demand from women looking every day to turn themselves into objects, to be desirable - not for themselves, but to others. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, in my humble opinion.

In the meantime, wear those TROPHY t-shirts. I'll look and be impressed and let you know your efforts were worthwhile.

Stop saying what we're all thinking!

I think the shirt is hilarious. I would wear one, only because I am the furthest thing from a trophy wife. Those who know me would get the joke, and those who don't...well, I would love to see their faces when I walked past them wearing it.