• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pat P at it again.

Pat P did not learn from first game now hitting on receiver of Baltimore calling him a munchkin. Maybe Pat P should spend more time getting ready for his play on the field than his blogs and tweets.
Steelers got the bad end of the Sutton/ Pat Pete exchange. I was concerned about his age but the experience background was nice. I think this will be his one and only year in the Burgh.

He looked like a perfect leader through camp. Then the games started and he decided to put pressure on himself and everyone else. Nice play. Teach him a lesson and put Porter in. Worst can happen is he isn't ready and you flip at half.

He's not good enough anymore to say anything. But, the Steelers aren't using him right now that he's lost a step. He needs to be in the middle and roving around more than trying to cover on the outside. They need to put JPJ in and let the kid learn.

I didn't think he'd be playing this much when they signed him and instead would've been more of a utility player.

A “players” coach is mostly that the players don’t have discipline for their actions. Not restrictive and held accountable to a degree. Slough through practices ect………………

I want a coach with a little more discipline (it’s a fine line) as Coach Tomlin appears to let things slip across the narrow line a bit to much. “If you don’t know by now, we can’t help yaz” seems to be very accurate.

Salute the nation

Steelers scare no one - not even in their home stadium.

I don’t hear anyone on the team calling this MY HOUSE anymore.

I know players of old, commonly referee to their home field as my house.

I think the team / players know the reality of what is going on but haven’t rebelled yet.

Salute the nation

Steelers scare no one - not even in their home stadium.

Nothing to really be scared of. I've only notice maybe 3 really physical guys on the team who are consistent with it 50(Roberts?),Najee and Warren.

Najee has to be because every carry just to gain anything is a prison fight with 3-4 guys on one.

I will admit that while I understood Pat P's great play etc through his career I never really read much about him talking like he does. Maybe it was always a thing (for better or worse). But, if someone can advise, is this new? The same? Otherwise, I would have been a lot less high on his signing if I knew this was a thing.

I will admit that while I understood Pat P's great play etc through his career I never really read much about him talking like he does. Maybe it was always a thing (for better or worse). But, if someone can advise, is this new? The same? Otherwise, I would have been a lot less high on his signing if I knew this was a thing.
I don’t remember him being a trash talker. Not that I see anything wrong if he can back it up

I don’t hear anyone on the team calling this MY HOUSE anymore.

I know players of old, commonly referee to their home field as my house.

I think the team / players know the reality of what is going on but haven’t rebelled yet.

Salute the nation
Players of old were more competitive even with the million dollar contracts. This generation is different.