• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Per Chris Bradford, ( Shazier)

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
He's a Steeler writer for the beaver county times (paper from a small town near Pittsburgh), he said Shazier told him he was fine and it was precautionary that he was held out.

Yup DVE is saying Shazier was held out for precautionary reasons. He said he could have returned if needed.

I credit both Coach Tomlin AND defensive Coach Butler for pulling him and putting in fresh guys. Butler is NOT afraid of playing younger (in experience guys) and making more substitutions. Smart move.

I credit both Coach Tomlin AND defensive Coach Butler for pulling him and putting in fresh guys. Butler is NOT afraid of playing younger (in experience guys) and making more substitutions. Smart move.

Agreed. That young guy in the end(I think his number was 92) had a int. in the EZ. Nice to see Butler giving these younger players a bunch of snaps. :)

After his long int return that was called back, he was super winded. Dude was a beast. Whatever the "precaution", he deserved the respite.

I'm liking the youth movement on defense. Still too early in the season to complain about them. Win on the road, team has quality back ups. I have faith in Butler

Shazier is a turnover machine

If Shazier stays healthy, he will be in the running for DPOY.