• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pitt Allegations Of Harvesting Organs From Live Aborted Fetuses'

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Sean Parnell called for a “full investigation” Thursday into allegations the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) has been harvesting the organs of unborn babies while their hearts are still beating.

Parnell, a decorated combat veteran and author who announced his bid in May for Pennsylvania’s 2022 Senate seat to be vacated by retiring Sen. Pat Toomey (R), referred to the documents obtained by legal watchdog group Judicial Watch.

The documents, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, detailed the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) grant of $3.2 million to Pitt to achieve its goal of becoming a fetal tissue collection site that could quickly harvest the organs of full-term aborted babies.

Pitt Harvesting Organs From Live Aborted Fetuses

I hope that's not true. Ugh.

Republican U.S. Senate candidate Sean Parnell called for a “full investigation” Thursday into allegations the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) has been harvesting the organs of unborn babies while their hearts are still beating.

Parnell, a decorated combat veteran and author who announced his bid in May for Pennsylvania’s 2022 Senate seat to be vacated by retiring Sen. Pat Toomey (R), referred to the documents obtained by legal watchdog group Judicial Watch.

The documents, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, detailed the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) grant of $3.2 million to Pitt to achieve its goal of becoming a fetal tissue collection site that could quickly harvest the organs of full-term aborted babies.

Pitt Harvesting Organs From Live Aborted Fetuses
Horrific. Just hope it's not true. The fact that they are using aborted baby's organs at all is bad enough.

Deeply satanic. Unbelievable that this crap even happens. Hang them all. Then, defund colleges. The govt should not be funding them anyway.

Deeply satanic. Unbelievable that this crap even happens. Hang them all. Then, defund colleges. The American tax-payer should not be funding the govt to give to them anyway.

FTFY ;)

Forgive my being an old guy, but what?

I just changed it from being funded by the government to being funded by the American tax-payer, that's all.

FTFY (Fixed that for you) a bastardization of the more common FIFY.

(Assuming that's what you meant by "but what?"

FTFY (Fixed that for you) a bastardization of the more common FIFY.

(Assuming that's what you meant by "but what?"

It is. Thanks

DJ tells my neighbors from the phone "to get off the lawn!" so I should've known better.

;)

Some acronyms I can't keep up with either.