• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2023 Hall Of Honor Class Headlined By All-Pro James Harrison

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a tradition that's second to none. After years of frustration the team began their assent to the top of the NFL in 1969 when they drafted Hall Of Famer Joe Greene. It took a few more years for legendary scout Bill Nunn and the Steelers to assemble their dynasty, but once they did there was no looking back. 6 Super Bowl titles, 22 Division titles, and 8 AFC Championships. On top of that the Steelers have 32 players enshrined in Canton, Ohio at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

READ MORE

It’s all good but this guy REALLY belongs in the HOF….Legendary rise and he was THE MOST DOMINANT LB for the #1 ranked defense (4x)…

He also had THE GREATEST PLAY in Super Bowl History…His 99 yard interception and rumbling into the end zone changed the whole game and without that play we don’t have 6 rings…

He was the most hated & feared man in football for 6-8 years…Goodell hated him & singled him out for years. Teams absolutely feared him and could not stop him

He is also almost single handily responsible for the changing of rules to protect the QB

If they change the rules because of you, you deserve be in the HOF…

Last edited:
One of the BEST to play OLB ever.!!! BAR NONE

James Harrison deserves Hall of Faqme b it also when eligible……. HOF first ballot.!!!

Salute the nation

It’s all good but this guy REALLY belongs in the HOF….Legendary rise and he was THE MOST DOMINANT LB for the #1 ranked defense (4x)…

He also had THE GREATEST PLAY in Super Bowl History…His 99 yard interception and rumbling into the end zone changed the whole game and without that play we don’t have 6 rings…

He was the most hated & feared man in football for 6-8 years…Goodell hated him & singled him out for years. Teams absolutely feared him and could not stop him

He is also almost single handily responsible for the changing of rules to protect the QB

If they change the rules because of you, you deserve be in the HOF…
Production and longevity are a big part of being a Hall of Famer in my book, but so is being an essential part of the story of the NFL during their playing days. This is why Hines Ward gets in for me and absolutely Harrison as well. Just as Ward was the face of physical receivers during his career, Harrison was the face of NFL defenses and physical play.

Aaron Smith will go down in Steelers history as one of the most under-rated players of all time. He was so dominant but flew under the radar with his quiet demeanor. Well earned
If everyone calls Aaron Smith underrated, is he actually underrated?

Production and longevity are a big part of being a Hall of Famer in my book, but so is being an essential part of the story of the NFL during their playing days. This is why Hines Ward gets in for me and absolutely Harrison as well. Just as Ward was the face of physical receivers during his career, Harrison was the face of NFL defenses and physical play.

If everyone calls Aaron Smith underrated, is he actually underrated?
Ah, we're going to get all philosophical, are we? :LOL: Well, if Steeler fans call Ray Lewis over-rated, is he really over-rated?

The answer is "yes"

Ah, we're going to get all philosophical, are we? :LOL: Well, if Steeler fans call Ray Lewis over-rated, is he really over-rated?

The answer is "yes"

YOU are right in knowing RayRay was and is very over-rated.

****, he just got credit for two tackles while I was typing this……….

Salute the nation