• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Podcast Questions just for Cope 8/27

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks Like I'm running the podcast solo today, so if any of you have any questions, go ahead and leave them here. I will read them off during the podcast.

I'm planning on doing a live Vidcast on our youtube page as well as live tweeting it on the @_SNPodcast. Looks like I'll be shooting for 2pm.

1) Beating the dead horse, How is the battle of last WR going ? Who has the upper hand at this point? Is Switz / McLoud / Caine battling for last spot?

2) With the shortened "full pad" practices how do you see that as to how fast of a start we get out to in the first 4 games ?

3) YES or NO, do you see Roethlisberger playing full season NOT missing any games........................ my answer is yes

Drunk Cope question : With my area having way above average temperatures and way below average rainfall my trees are starting to lose their leaves. Should I lawn sweep periodically or wait till most leaves are off (about two months from now). Plus if I wait how much will I save in tractor / sweeper maintenance & gasoline of multiple rakings or if wait due to being harder to pickup will have to make multiple passes as well? So you know I average 1400 bushels of leaves per year at about 16bushell per sweeper dump.

THANKS bunches Cope for your time and effort in doing these very good podcast(s)/

Salute the nation