• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Police release video of the traffic stop on NBC hack

They are caught with lies. The US media is scum.

They've been tearing this country apart and who's been held accountable? Stelter already hinted at Fredo Cuomo being suspended for only a few weeks.

They've been tearing this country apart and who's been held accountable? Stelter already hinted at Fredo Cuomo being suspended for only a few weeks.
It’s almost like communists went into news and entertainment media with the express purpose of demoralizing Americans and ripping apart the fabric of our society while undermining cultural institutions.

It’s almost like communists went into news and entertainment media with the express purpose of demoralizing Americans and ripping apart the fabric of our society while undermining cultural institutions.

Just a crazy coincidence I'm sure.

These things only happen in certain Eastern European nations.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell on myself a little about the media and how bad they suck. They all (well, not ALL) do things for ratings.

I once made a comment in my profession to a reporter I had known for several years. I told this person when asked in confidence (off the record as it's known) a few details. This person burned my *** badly and published exactly what they were told to NOT DO.

It wasn't me I was concerned about, it was the child victim. (Although I thought I might get fired) This **** reporter tried to make "their story" a major headline to pad their resume. This person got fired. Thankfully, and deserved it.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell on myself a little about the media and how bad they suck. They all (well, not ALL) do things for ratings.

I once made a comment in my profession to a reporter I had known for several years. I told this person when asked in confidence (off the record as it's known) a few details. This person burned my *** badly and published exactly what they were told to NOT DO.

It wasn't me I was concerned about, it was the child victim. (Although I thought I might get fired) This **** reporter tried to make "their story" a major headline to pad their resume. This person got fired. Thankfully, and deserved it.
"Journalists, reporters, talking heads", are the equivalent of the paparazzi, looking for ratings, clicks, and the adulation of their choir. The truth is a distant second consideration, if at all.

CNN/NBC the Pravda of the West.

You mean like Nikita directed them to do so?