• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Police should walkout/boycott Steeler games. Let them find private security.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
https://www.dailywire.com/news/nfl-...jMjQ6adzdhZB6tw4L3gXaUFUh9jq21rjB2jPsr_nyEgJ4

“The NFL’s 1,700-plus players will likely be invited to wear helmet decals bearing the names or initials of police violence victims and systemic racism, sources told Front Office Sports. The league office is working with the NFL Players Association to compile a list of names in time for the start of the regular seasons, which is currently scheduled to begin on September 10, said sources. The players will provide the names,”

It's probably overtime for the cops. They will be there.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nfl-...jMjQ6adzdhZB6tw4L3gXaUFUh9jq21rjB2jPsr_nyEgJ4

“The NFL’s 1,700-plus players will likely be invited to wear helmet decals bearing the names or initials of police violence victims and systemic racism, sources told Front Office Sports. The league office is working with the NFL Players Association to compile a list of names in time for the start of the regular seasons, which is currently scheduled to begin on September 10, said sources. The players will provide the names,”

ALSO what area of the uniform are they going to put the NAMES of the police who died at the hands of criminals while protecting and serving?

At what point does Crapernick acknowledge the great work of the individules who do an outstanding job ?

Salute the nation

I agree. I think police officers from all around the country need to tell sports teams to shove it! I hate to say it, but I would also create a database of all those athletes that kneel and their home locations. I'm not sure I would respond real quick to any 911 calls from those locations!

Well that's ****** ron. Police are a Union. I hope for once a union does something good, and tells Heinz Field and the Steelers everyone is sick today.

So then the Pittsburgh police won't do it, but officers with Sunday off will do it as a side job. No need to generate outrage for someone if they aren't going to do it themselves.

So then the Pittsburgh police won't do it, but officers with Sunday off will do it as a side job. No need to generate outrage for someone if they aren't going to do it themselves.

spot on. this was my first thought. Officers just going to take the gig as a side job during their off hours.

Police should wear the names of cops killed in the line of duty. Guess which list is longer, cops shot on duty vs unarmed black people shot by cops.

I believe over 115 killed in the line of duty so far in 2020. Having close family in law enforcement this hits home. And I can say without any doubt they're exactly the kind of men you'd want in this thankless insanely dangerous position.

They need more funding and constant training.

Without fans, security will be a lot easier, assuming there's a season to begin with.

It's going to be a very very rough year for professional sports financially. If we're lucky we can get some type of vaccine going around so everyone can chill the hell out.

It's going to be a very very rough year for professional sports and many others,financially. If we're lucky we can get some type of vaccine going around so everyone can chill the hell out.

Just adding the obvious

Salute the nation