• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pope: Catholics don't have to breed 'like rabbits'

Spike

Reaction score
ABOARD THE PAPAL PLANE (AP) — Pope Francis is firmly upholding church teaching banning contraception, but said Monday that Catholics don't have to breed "like rabbits" and should instead practice "responsible parenting."

Speaking to reporters en route home from the Philippines, Francis said there are plenty of church-approved ways to regulate births. But he said most importantly, no outside institution should impose its views on regulating family size, blasting what he called the "ideological colonization" of the developing world.

http://www.chron.com/news/world/article/Pope-Catholics-don-t-have-to-be-like-rabbits-6025352.php

-------------------------

The Pope prefers Muslims breeding faster?

who is this guy? The Antichrist?

there's a Holy War going on!

Onward Christian Soldiers!

Amen

Was gonna say, given current demographic trends in Europe, it's the Muzzies that are breeding like rabbits. Also church attendance in Europe is way down among non-Moozlims, promiscuity and illegitimate births are up, and marriage is down. Not to worry, all that will change in two more generations when the Moozlims take over the place.

Sounds to me like the Vatican is sitting fat and happy on it's trillion dollar art treasury stash

they aren't worried about a lack of peasants filling up tin cups these days

The musloid way is the pattern for other groups hoping to effect "change." Or perhaps they learned it from the others.......Spitting out kids like a Pez dispenser and then bemoaning the fact that they are unable to adequately care for them not because they've abdicated their responsibilities but because they're downtrodden victims and it's just not fair that others have so much. It's one of the greatest recruiting tools ever devised.

Was gonna say, given current demographic trends in Europe, it's the Muzzies that are breeding like rabbits. Also church attendance in Europe is way down among non-Moozlims, promiscuity and illegitimate births are up, and marriage is down. Not to worry, all that will change in two more generations when the Moozlims take over the place.

So basically, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Can't disagree with that.

Sounds to me like the Vatican is sitting fat and happy on it's trillion dollar art treasury stash

they aren't worried about a lack of peasants filling up tin cups these days
That plus they own about 30% of the rental properties in Rome.

It could break the other way though. There could be another terror attack that leads to the EU wising up. From there who knows, maybe mass deportations. I know the Krauts would do it.

The Pope is on dope

Pope Francis Now Set on Closing Gitmo Prison Camp

POPE: UN MUST FIGHT 'GLOBAL WARMING'

Pope Francis says all dogs do go to heaven

Pope Francis Equates Christian Fundamentalists to Islamist Killers & Terrorists

Pope says it is wrong to equate Islam with violence

"The Holy Spirit Sends Us Jesus' Message through Fidel Castro"

I'm not a Catholic so I don't give a damn what he says. If he doesn't think Islam = violence then he can take his weird "fish hat" over to Yemen and see how that works out for him...

Here we go again.... did Obama appoint this guy?

Pope mulls crossing U.S.-Mexico border to show solidarity with immigrants

The U.S.-Mexico border may someday see a high-profile crosser – Pope Francis.

The intrepid pontiff raised the possibility that among his future trips could be entering the U.S. border from Mexico.

The pope, who made the comment while flying back recently from the Philippines, said he would do it to show solidarity with immigrants, according to the Latin Post.

"To enter the U.S. from the Mexico border would be a beautiful sign of brotherhood and help for immigrants," the pope said, according to the Post and other outlets.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...co-border-to-show-solidarity-with-immigrants/

I'd be more impressed if the Pope questioned why Mexico is a shithole and so many people want to leave and come here.

Europeans better start breeding like rabbits though or the Muzzies will outnumber them in 100 years or so.