• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Potential shooter sees Gun Free Zone and goes home.

ark steel

Reaction score
The comments to the article would be funny if they weren't so ******* stupid.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
they do leave a lot to be desired

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Clearly this is because of the new "guns everywhere" law. They should restrict guns like Chicago.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
The comments to the article would be funny if they weren't so ******* stupid.

The comments are funny BECAUSE they are so stupid.

Xc944

Reaction score
Clearly this is because of the new "guns everywhere" law. They should restrict guns like Chicago.

Or like NYC which is the safest large city in the country and below the national murder average. But that wouldn't work for your argument just like pointing out the facts like the highest gun murder rate states are all gun living states and all the lowest gun murder states all have stricter gun laws

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Or like NYC which is the safest large city in the country and below the national murder average. But that wouldn't work for your argument just like pointing out the facts like the highest gun murder rate states are all gun living states and all the lowest gun murder states all have stricter gun laws

and by your own argument, Chicago should not have a single murder via gun use.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

Be interesting to see the source on that and ho they report and collect the data to come up with that. I will almost bet its another classic example of how to lie with statistics.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

I looked at the gun deaths per 100k and the only state that really stands out to your point is Louisiana.

Louisiana 7.7 gun deaths per 100k
Maryland 5.1 gun deaths per 100k
Washington DC 16.5 gun deaths per 100k

I'd like to see the # of gun murders by legal gun owners. I'd wager it's low to quite low. The problem is the criminals, not the folks who jump through bureaucrat hoops to defend themselves.

Vader

Reaction score
“Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot”. Dirty Harry

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
who is most likely the legal gun owner, has had a background check run when purchased a gun, maintains marksmanship at local gun ranges and statistically commits less crime with his lawfully owned weapon?

tumblr_mojwnwphzz1s0z28fo1_500.jpg

or

swiss-arms-1.jpg

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
That white guy looks like a cold hearted killer.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
add a beard and you have ark

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
That's a racist comparison, Supe. You obviously don't understand those young thuglets feelings and their need for acceptance.....and by golly, they just need a hug!

RollRed

Reaction score

That "guns everywhere" law that was passed in Georgia is a little misleading. Evidently the politicians there thought that being allowed to carry guns just about everywhere was a great idea judging by how excited they were to see it passed. There was one building, however, that the new law still forbids anyone to carry a weapon into... the capitol building... you know... where THEY work....

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
That "guns everywhere" law that was passed in Georgia is a little misleading. Evidently the politicians there thought that being allowed to carry guns just about everywhere was a great idea judging by how excited they were to see it passed. There was one building, however, that the new law still forbids anyone to carry a weapon into... the capitol building... you know... where THEY work....

FedEx is private property. I guarantee you they don't allow guns on property, just like my place of employment (UPS). But get this, criminals don't follow the rules about where you can and can't carry. Limiting law abiding citizens is not combating criminals.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Is that an assault rifle? Omg, he could kill someone with that thing.

And I like the gangsta with the assault rifle with a drum on it. Lots of ************* gonna get gatted.