• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Power rankings....................................... squat

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Current AFC power rankings have us at #8, middle of the pack which near where they belong.

They have

8) PITTSBURGH

7) Houston

6) Cleveland

5) Denver

all in front of us, what say you

I don't take much stock in power rankings as to the unknown criteria. It's more than wins & losses, but OC firings and coming out of that hole is probably not in the criteria.

One of those three team immediately below us should be swapped with us.

Salute the nation

As I sit here today and ponder life's meaning, as well as Steeler football....

Cleveland ranked too high and Pittsburgh too low.

You know what that Sportline 'puter didn't factor into the Steeler's season? The Mike Tomlin factor. Playing down to the competition of this remaining schedule, and there are some stinkers remaining, and also falling apart late in the season, is a Mike Tomlin MO.

I had bacon for lunch.

what time?

If BLITZ would just send me some of his Peppered BACON, like 4lbs, I could make 2 BACON and egg Samiches for lunch. YES, that’s right 4lbs bacon and one egg to make two samiches .

Salute the nation

what time?

If BLITZ would just send me some of his Peppered BACON, like 4lbs, I could make 2 BACON and egg Samiches for lunch. YES, that’s right 4lbs bacon and one egg to make two samiches .

Salute the nation
Lunch time.

Not sure what to think other than it's more the lack of power rankings. Like cars in the mid-70s.

You know what that Sportline 'puter didn't factor into the Steeler's season? The Mike Tomlin factor. Playing down to the competition of this remaining schedule, and there are some stinkers remaining, and also falling apart late in the season, is a Mike Tomlin MO.
Can't disagree here. But how do you mean they "didn't factor in" the Shades factor? That we should be higher or lower?