• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Probably a stupid question

Lloyds legend

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright Steeler Nation I'm going to date myself a bit here, but first my issue. I haven't missed a game since one of the Bengal games in 97, that being said I am being forced to miss the Indy game next Sunday. I have to go to a wedding in Atlanta and will be in the air at game time. This not only pisses me off but scares the **** out of me. Any way the question is, how can I watch/listen to the game? I have a friends Sunday ticket but am not sure if the wifi will support watching a game live. A t any rate any advice or help would be much appreciated. I've looked at some options online but figured one of you has probably dealt with a similar situation before. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

If you just want to listen, download the iheart App and goto steeler nation radio.

If you want to watch on your phone/laptop. Do a google search of "steelers live stream reddit" click on the link and it'll bring up a bunch of live streams.

If you just want to listen, download the iheart App and goto steeler nation radio.

If you want to watch on your phone/laptop. Do a google search of "steelers live stream reddit" click on the link and it'll bring up a bunch of live streams.

I didnt think you could listen to the game on I heart at steeler nation. At least I can't.

What airline? Some of them now offer streaming options through the airline app when you BYOD (bring your own device). The feed will stall out at times and frustrate you but its better than not being able to watch.

Alright Steeler Nation I'm going to date myself a bit here, but first my issue. I haven't missed a game since one of the Bengal games in 97, that being said I am being forced to miss the Indy game next Sunday. I have to go to a wedding in Atlanta and will be in the air at game time. This not only pisses me off but scares the **** out of me. Any way the question is, how can I watch/listen to the game? I have a friends Sunday ticket but am not sure if the wifi will support watching a game live. A t any rate any advice or help would be much appreciated. I've looked at some options online but figured one of you has probably dealt with a similar situation before. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Probably a stupid question? That was a great question. If Coach ever found the self-awareness to even ask a question, he could take a year to try to come up with something and it would never even be as good as that.

Safe travels, enjoy the wedding & hope you still get to watch your Steelers my friend. Hines57 would probably be the guy to talk to about the airplane WiFi and traveling thing, he travels a **** ton.

Hines57 would probably be the guy to talk to about the airplane WiFi and traveling thing, he travels a **** ton.

The point about travel and Hines57 is accurate, Steelworth, but the problem is that H57 is as dumb as a post and would undoubtedly @#$% up every instruction possible about watching the Steelers while traveling. I am sure that at the end, he would somehow recommend that LL fly to Pittsburgh and ask a guy at the airport, "Who won?"

Last time I flew the game was on the TV's in the plane. Planes have wifi now so if you can find it streaming you can watch on your phone or laptop.

Last time I flew the game was on the TV's in the plane. Planes have wifi now so if you can find it streaming you can watch on your phone or laptop.

Yep. And since it is MNF, LL will have no issue with regional coverage.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it.

Sorry I checked out for awhile had to go to work and I get zero service inside Ford motor company.

Hines I'm flying Delta.

I didnt think you could listen to the game on I heart at steeler nation. At least I can't.

I've tried to synch up Tunch and Hillgrove to the broadcast so I don't have to listen to the mainstream media fucktards. Once the pregame ends the broadcast ends, which basically tells you that there is no limit to the owners level of greed. You have to pay for the right to listen to someone speak about our product. My buddy is a Steelers fan and does comedy on the road a lot. He is able to listen on satellite radio. Which obviously is a revenue stream. If it will kill you to not hear/ see game, I would say that is your best bet. Sign up for a short term satellite radio that carries the games and listen on the airplanes wifi. Only option in my opinion. I highly doubt Steelers Colts will be a national broadcast game on the airplane.

You can use Sunday ticket and log in, but you will be on a non-secure WiFi. So that ID and password could be hacked.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app