• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Professor Promotes ‘Queer Christ’ Concept To Students

Spike

Reaction score
A recent guest lecture at Swarthmore College by a prominent homosexual seminary professor highlighted a growing argument among the so-called queer community that Jesus was bisexual.

In particular, the Rev. Patrick Cheng, a professor at the Episcopal Divinity School in Massachusetts, told the students that Jesus was a subversive person and God’s way of “queering the world,” so to speak.

Cheng said Christ was “always coming out in the gospels” and that “Christ is God coming out.”

“At its heart, Christianity is queer,” Cheng told the students during the Feb. 7 talk. “It’s not just a matter of being tolerant. Christianity is queer at its core.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/12622/

--------------------------

On the other hand, there is the theory that Jesus got together with Mary Magdalene and they had a daughter,

That's bullshit and offensive.

Jesus wasn't queer he just liked butt plugs. Keeps the holy spirit from leaking out.

Nothing queer about that! Damn liberal Jesus hating professors......

Meh if you say it enough times it becomes the truth... right
Observe....
"Elfiero was a lifelong Christian conservative and ardent supporter of Donald Trump... he aspired to be like the Bushes and often claimed that Billy Graham was his personal hero...

Meh if you say it enough times it becomes the truth... right
Observe....
"Elfiero was a lifelong Christian conservative and ardent supporter of Donald Trump... he aspired to be like the Bushes and often claimed that Billy Graham was his personal hero...

Or better yet: I'm a woman, I claimed to be black ,someone named polo and on and on.

Oh and how could I forget the fair and balanced part?

Here we go:

Mohammed and Allah can both go **** each other then insert butt plugs into each other.

HOLY WAR!

‘Virgin Mary will marry Prophet Mohammed in heaven,’ claims Egyptian scholar, angering Christians

An Egyptian cleric has earned the ire of the country’s Christian community by claiming that the Prophet Mohammed would marry Mary, the mother of Jesus, in heaven.

“There were only four perfect women,” he told viewers. “Maryam [Mary], with whom it began; and Asiya, the wife of the pharaoh; and Khadija bint Khuwaylid [the first wife of the Prophet]; and Fatima the daughter of the Prophet. Peace and prayers to her and our prophet.”

“The Prophet himself pointed to the high position of Maryam. And can I belittle her position, saying it only refers to a specific time and place? No! She was chosen among the wives of both worlds. Four women were chosen with Maryam. And Maryam is the first among them! And she will be the wife of our favorite Mohammed in heaven, and she will be the first to enter heaven together with the greatest prophets. And not just with the prophets, but with the greatest prophets!”

https://www.rt.com/news/375361-mary-mohammed-egyptian-scholar/

HOLY WAR!

‘Virgin Mary will marry Prophet Mohammed in heaven,’ claims Egyptian scholar, angering Christians

An Egyptian cleric has earned the ire of the country’s Christian community by claiming that the Prophet Mohammed would marry Mary, the mother of Jesus, in heaven.

“There were only four perfect women,” he told viewers. “Maryam [Mary], with whom it began; and Asiya, the wife of the pharaoh; and Khadija bint Khuwaylid [the first wife of the Prophet]; and Fatima the daughter of the Prophet. Peace and prayers to her and our prophet.”

“The Prophet himself pointed to the high position of Maryam. And can I belittle her position, saying it only refers to a specific time and place? No! She was chosen among the wives of both worlds. Four women were chosen with Maryam. And Maryam is the first among them! And she will be the wife of our favorite Mohammed in heaven, and she will be the first to enter heaven together with the greatest prophets. And not just with the prophets, but with the greatest prophets!”

https://www.rt.com/news/375361-mary-mohammed-egyptian-scholar/

Unfortunately for Mohammed he's sitting deep in the pit of hell with his followers. Sorry bout your luck.

My Dad was a Swarthmore alum. I am sure he is rolling over in his grave right now.

Nah the russians hacked his/her ip address... its all the fake news fault... the Elfie agenda must live on at all costs comrades!!! Facts be damned

It is stories like this that really make me question if I want my kid to go to college. **** in high school the are so left leaning it makes you sick.

Sorry elfie not buying it... polo had the same writing style and used the same phrasing and memes as you... hard to replicate that in the bulk polo dumped on us...