• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Proof Hilary cheated

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
I believe it.

Rigging the election for Hillary began back in 2008.
Hillary by defending her husband and saving the democRAT party was promised the presidency in 2008....but then came along this young black community organizer and Hillary was thrown out like the trash.
The women of the DNC were furious. Hillarys coronation would have to wait until 2016.

Think about this-- why didn't any notable democrats decide to run? And don't tell me there weren't any ...Joe Biden? Elizabeth Warren?...I believe they were strongly advised not to run, this coronation was owed to Hillary.
Instead, they put up two doormats against Hillary, and an old man -- Bernie Sanders who everyone thought would fall flat on his face.

Turns out Sanders became a real threat. The recent exposing of the DNC emails conspiring against Bernie, and now this.recent development. It all fits.

I just wonder if Hillarys 10% lead over Trump is just another lie.. She continues to draw small crowds, while Trump backers continue to fill auditoriums and arenas.

Last edited:
I believe it.

Rigging the election for Hillary began back in 2008.
Hillary by defending her husband and saving the democRAT party was promised the presidency in 2008....but then came along this young black community organizer and Hillary was thrown out like the trash.
The women of the DNC were furious. Hillarys coronation would have to wait until 2016.

Think about this-- why didn't any notable democrats decide to run? And don't tell me there weren't any ...Joe Biden? Elizabeth Warren?...I believe they were strongly advised not to run, this coronation was owed to Hillary.
Instead, they put up two doormats against Hillary, and an old man approaching his 80's-- Bernie Sanders who everyone thought would fall flat on his face.

Turns out Sanders became a real threat. The recent exposing of the DNC emails conspiring against Bernie, and now this.recent development. It all fits.

I just wonder if Hillarys 10% lead over Trump is just another lie.. She continues to draw small crowds, while Trump backers continue to fill auditoriums and arenas.

That's the thing, when presented with a viable alternative to Hildebeast the Democrat voters will take it.

rigged.jpg

Last edited:
When I have faced an exit poll, I answer in the opposite of how I voted, because I consider it nobody's business how
I voted.

Anyone thinking what someone does in privacy is the same as what they make public, is a bit nutso.

The fact that the party allows super delegates provides for the stealing of elections in a pretty obvious way. No need to hide it.

When I have faced an exit poll, I answer in the opposite of how I voted, because I consider it nobody's business how
I voted.

Anyone thinking what someone does in privacy is the same as what they make public, is a bit nutso.

If you think most behave in the same way as you in exit polls, you're very confused. Those are anonymous. Most people just answer honestly.

I voted.

Doesn't, usually happen, but I agree with 21, here. I don't think I consider exit polls as good data from which to extrapolate statistical conclusions.

Remember that primaries, caucuses, delegates, etc... are just made up methods. The GOP and the Dems can pick their candidates without any of that just like the Libertarians and Green parties do.

Remember that primaries, caucuses, delegates, etc... are just made up methods. The GOP and the Dems can pick their candidates without any of that just like the Libertarians and Green parties do.

A rare nugget of truth.

The RNC and DNC are private organizations and they have no obligation to nominate the candidates that win the primaries.

Keep in mind too that the MSM uses polls and studies to drive the end results. As a society, we don't like losing, therefore the more polls and studies that are reporting a candidate is losing, the less likely people are to vote for that candidate.

One of the comments in the article said "If you can reach the author the FBI says they want evidence sent in"... caused me to think the author's first thought would be "but I don't want to commit suicide".