• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

PSU v Wis

Franklin with a stupid try to convert 4th and long in Badger territory. Not seeing much from the new offense either... pretty vanilla.

4 and 5 last year, can't beat OSU, has been beaten by lower ranked team a number of times....Franklin needs to go, along with his coaching staff. It's like watching rah-rah Tomlin with a shaved head in blue and white instead of black and gold. Time to clean house.

Penn State's offense is ***. Defense looks pretty good though.

Penn State's offense is ***. Defense looks pretty good though.
two long drives with no scores sounds good but the badgers are killing themselves

the qb is locking in on wrs and making dumb passes then the terrible exchange for a fumble

two long drives with no scores sounds good but the badgers are killing themselves

the qb is locking in on wrs and making dumb passes then the terrible exchange for a fumble
Well, in fairness Penn State's offense has done exactly nothing, and the defense has been on the field nearly 20 minutes. They are going to start break down, thus the two long drives recently. Still they're in it. If the offense doesn't soon do something it's not going to matter because the defense can't keep this up all game.

Wisconsin’s defense is good but not that good. I’m thinking PSU could be in for a long season with that offense.

PSU defense doing an amazing job so far...

Wide-stinkin' open!!

Well, in fairness Penn State's offense has done exactly nothing, and the defense has been on the field nearly 20 minutes. They are going to start break down, thus the two long drives recently. Still they're in it. If the offense doesn't soon do something it's not going to matter because the defense can't keep this up all game.

If this wasn't in a Penn St. thread I could swear you are talking about last years end season offense for the STEELERS.

Salute the nation

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Sean Clifford is the limiting factor in this offense. Sadly, they probably don't have a better option on the roster.

Clifford is good at patiently standing in the pocket and finding the receiver deep downfield but struggles to consistently make the routine throws.

Huge game for Penn State. That targeting call is BS but unfortunately in college if you hit a guy with your helmet on their shoulder first, it's still called targeting. The rule needs to be changed. The PSU D was ******* HUGE in this game. If the O can get going, they might be a tough team this year. Great ******* win!

Defense was on the field for 95 plays. That cannot be the norm, or it's gonna be a long year. Huge win though.

I thought the thread title was pus vs wiz
And was looking for pics....