• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Purchasing single NFL games?

Strydur

Registered
Reaction score
A DISH network rep told me that you could buy each game individually and stream them on your smart tv or game console live each week for just a few dollars per game. Is this true? Does anyone have DISH that does this? It would be way cheaper to buy each Steelers game when they aren't on local channels if this is true rather than pay for full Sunday Ticket. Was he just blowing smoke up my behind to get me to switch?

fogdoctor

Reaction score
A DISH network rep told me that you could buy each game individually and stream them on your smart tv or game console live each week for just a few dollars per game. Is this true? Does anyone have DISH that does this? It would be way cheaper to buy each Steelers game when they aren't on local channels if this is true rather than pay for full Sunday Ticket. Was he just blowing smoke up my behind to get me to switch?

I do not think this is true. I asked about this just before we left directv completely 2 weeks ago. I suppose it could have just happened but I seriously doubt it considering they were charging $49.99 per sunday to have games without subscription.

Steeler

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it's true either, but I hope it is. I'd be all over that ****.

Ghost of Frenchy Fuqua

Reaction score
A DISH network rep told me that you could buy each game individually and stream them on your smart tv or game console live each week for just a few dollars per game. Is this true?...

I know a little about this....I used to write about it, and have had the Sunday Ticket for 20 years.

I think your Dish dude is peddling a big dish of doodie.

Last edited: