• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

QB protection but we've known for years about t*mmyb*y

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-legal-hit-on-tom-brady/ar-AAHuL5T?li=BBnb7Kz

talks about protecting the QB but Dolphins LB says ref told him to stay off br*dy. It also talks that they've been protecting QBs for 10years but we all know t*mmyb*y has been protected MUCH longer and greater than any others for longer than 10 years.,....

How many years has Ben Roethlisberger been favorably protected???

Salute the nation

If I were Ben I'd sue the league for lost wages the day I retired, and compile video of EVERY hit that didn't draw and flag for him, and every one that DID for Brady, I'll bet that would be a very interesting situation for old Rog. Workplace safety and all that.

Joe

Ben has shown how tough he is many a time over. If the league had protected him similar or even 1/2 of what t*mmyb*y has been protected, BEN would still be playing today. I like your idea though t-man.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
The NFL will not go after anything NE does, we have all seen how many calls Bray gets that others not a thought of a flag. How an official would if he said this or anything like this is still allowed to be on the field is questionable. All we need to see is how the league does everything,, just the fact a player can threaten a GM on a practice field and mock finds do zero but have no problem going after a player making a football play at full speed is all we need to know. One owner is pressured to give up his franchise and another goes to some sleazy massage parlor and noting is done, I bet jerry Jones is still talking about that. Nothing anymore that is said and done in this league is not believable.

And I'll have moved on from this garbage pile called the nfl.

It's clear that the NFL is trying really hard to capatilize on the history that the *ats are making with 6 SB's and the 7th on the horizon. Why wouldn't those cheat suits protect their golden boy at every cost? It's a manufactured dynasty that they keep feeding.

It's clear that the NFL is trying really hard to capatilize on the history that the *ats are making with 6 SB's and the 7th on the horizon. Why wouldn't those cheat suits protect their golden boy at every cost? It's a manufactured dynasty that they keep feeding.

And most real fans of the real game see right through it. They shouldn't do this because it makes 31 teams, and their fans, irrelevant. It also makes a bandwagon fan base, most of whom will jump off when the league quits this nonsense, and moves onto another superstar.

They screwed the pooch. Backtracking should have happened a bunch of years ago. Now it's nearly impossible to backtrack. The dead bodies on any backtrack road would be costly. Damn shame.

I think they broke his damn nose on that one. Suggs?

Ngata, and he said last year that was his favorite play in the Rats vs. Steelers rivalry.

No one gets to him, because the OL is pretty damn good at protecting him....All these years and no one gets to him consistently.

****, all of a sudden I am a ******* Brady apologist....

Bens a drama Queen, that never happened, when he was on the ground he broke a blood capsule to make it look like he was bleeding.

No one gets to him, because the OL is pretty damn good at protecting him....All these years and no one gets to him consistently.

****, all of a sudden I am a ******* Brady apologist....

**** NO.......... They never get called for holding yet they hold. It's a ******* joke!

Salute the nation

Yeah, you heard the man...stay off Tom

gisele.jpg

Life is not all Brady has by the ***

Ben has shown how tough he is many a time over. If the league had protected him similar or even 1/2 of what t*mmyb*y has been protected, BEN would still be playing today. I like your idea though t-man.

Salute the nation

Two pages in and no red hot poker post yet. Sigh.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-legal-hit-on-tom-brady/ar-AAHuL5T?li=BBnb7Kz

talks about protecting the QB but Dolphins LB says ref told him to stay off br*dy. It also talks that they've been protecting QBs for 10years but we all know t*mmyb*y has been protected MUCH longer and greater than any others for longer than 10 years.,....

How many years has Ben Roethlisberger been favorably protected???

Salute the nation

I would have told him screw himself and be careful that he, himself, could get lit up! That's when you wish the player was all mic' ed up.