• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the cast 1/6

Is Robinson > Bush ?

Hey , does anyone feel like I do that the NFL is derelict of duty for still not having a contingency plan for health emergencies that disrupt a game? In their history they have had a death and several paralyzed players and more scares and typically just have played through it… like after Shazier .. but with public opinion on player safety and after the covid messes, one would think that they would have a better idea of what to do

Howdy there Stryker, always thank you for doing these.!!!

1). Robinson seems to be making the best of his opportunity, what are the odds of him becoming the starting thumper, is his coverage skills good enough also ?

2). I don’t see Devin Bush returning. We gave him a shot but he didn’t grasp the opportunity, it happens. Do you feel I’m right on this ?

3). We need a LT badly, who do you see us taking and would it be 1st or one of the two 2nds that you take him in?

4). The Bills player injury is bad (he is getting the very best care available and no disrespect), but do you feel they should punish the rest of the teams in how this “game may or may not be replayed”

5). Just letting you know:::::::: A few years ago I told you about my heated horse watered down by my barn. It is open access for animals to drink year round. We had -27 F and 55+ winds for a true ground blizzard 18” snow. You said way back then and it is still true now,……… those animals are thankful.

Top of the day to you SIR and keep the smile exposed.

Salute the nation

So sometimes after the season could you do a review of the past two draft classes

If I had to rank them together Id go
1. Kenny ******* Pickett… assuming the guy does turn out to be the starting QB for an era… what a steal at 20 OA
2. Pat Friermuth… going to be a super stud at TE… already a huge contributor…
3 George Pickens… this ranking is based solely on what he looks he could be in a year, despite being really good right now
4 Najeh Harris .. the guy is going to be a stud at Rb for a while…i still dislike using a first on a rb though
5. Dan Moore. 4th round 2 year starter at LT… thats a huge win even if he could be better..
6. Demarvin Leal… this guy is going to be a starter here… borderline first round talent in the third due to positional draft depth this year
7. Conner Heyward… how many rookies can say they have made as many clutch big plays as heyward has in extremely limited snaps… as a sixth rounder he will be a steal
8. Mark Robinson… even if he is just the third ilb when the dust settles, a potential starter with some serious pop in the seventh is a win
9. Tre Norwood. A good depth DB
10 Isaiah Loudermilk.. a development project in year 2… shows flashes but not there yet.
11. Percy Harvin… well he’s punted for two seasons… sometimes even ok…
12 Kendrick Green… feels like a bust, but he has another offseason to prove otherwise
Incomplete: CA3… no idea what he will be yet…

Failures
buddy Johnson… all hype, no substance
Quincy Roche… gave up a bit quick on him for a better special teams guy
Chris Oladokun… 7th rounder for a camp arm…

Really emotional show for me tonight. Never saw anything like that on MNF where we saw a player technically die on the field before being resuscitated. Spent time on that, and then the emotional win in Baltimore where Najee and KP officially have entered the Ravens Rivalry!!

what are your thoughts about the William Jackson III finally getting back to the practice field

Do you see him suiting up this weekend or in our first round playoff game?

So many needs so little draft picks. What do you see as priority number 1 in free agency.? I would say sign our own 1st. Edmunds, sutton, Spillane I can imagine losing one of the guys

well I banned cope
might be time to ban stryker

Aren't we ALL Jets fans this weekend
That's why I had to change my name. I couldn't have all of those bans on my personal record as the mouthpiece of Steeler Nation.

:eyebrows:

Hey, has anyone given any thought about what happens if we make the Playoffs and KC wins Saturday, getting the top seed? We will play Buffalo round 1, and that will be a lose, lose situation… first off they kicked our ***** earlier this season, but also the entire sports world is going to be rooting for them… we will probably have to fight a subconscious ref bias, and if we did somehow win we would be instantly labeled the villains of this playoff year 😂