• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 10/21

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!

I'm going live for the vidcast at 7pm ET tonight www.youtube.com/SteelerNation if you want to join us live tonight!

Otherwise, put your questions below for the Podcast that will air on 10/21.

Also an epic 2 Heywards jersies giveaway from our sponsor on twitter:

is there any chance we could make a move before the trade deadline in a couple weeks.

Tomlin basically said that they dummied down the defense this past week. Is there a chance they do it again with the starters back? I personally would consider it.

is there any chance we could make a move before the trade deadline in a couple weeks.
Where you thinking an offensive or defensive addition?

I did a simulcast on IG as well and the show was incredible!

Missed it live. Watching it now

You seem to be a big supporter of DJ coming to his defense numerous times during the off season while many were in fear of a big contract. (Don't worry the question is coming.) I agreed with your assessment of his value but so far this season the naysayers seem to have the upper hand. What's up with him, I realize there's frustration with lack of opportunities but he hasn't done much with what he's received, drops, routes or adjustments, etc.

Any insight or thoughts on the regression of DJ?

What do you think it would take for a team to acquire Chase Claypool before the trade deadline?

Last chance to get your questions in. I'll be recording tonight when I get back from work.

Can the Steelers duplicate the upside effort vs Bucs?
Should Kenny sit another week regardless of fitness to play?
Does QB1, whether its Trubisky or Kenny, now have the ability to throw into the middle like Mitch did in 2H last week?
Does the team have a good plan for return to football for Friermuth?

Tomlin basically said that they dummied down the defense this past week. Is there a chance they do it again with the starters back? I personally would consider it.
So, you're saying the problem is that Tomlin is just too smart for this team?

Watching now. 100% agree on Claypool. Unless it is a 1st. Which will never happen