• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 3/3

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm traveling in Hershey and I'm going live at 7pm ET tonight www.youtube.com/steelernation Join tonight if you want to talk live.

Otherwise, let me know your thoughts for this Friday's show. Great questions last week, looking forward to this week's batch!!

Wish I was going my grandfather had a place in New Ringgold once upon a time. I could have stopped by and visited the ol cabin.

Do you think Rooney and Tomlin and Omar will follow the board set up by Andy? Or will they veer off the beaten pathway when making the picks?

Howdy Stryker and as usual, I’ll listen to this while making supper one night.

1). Would you set the record straight as to Action Jackson. I know much is being made of as whether his mom is agent, how much asking price is, how far apart are the Ravens and his want?

2). Drew Sanders has been projected late 2nd / early 3rd round. What are the odds the STEELERS would actually pick him & is it a pipe dream for me to be pimping him?

3). Mr. Weild should make an impact on this up-coming draft, how many years of employ do you see him sticking around?

4). As of today, who do you think our #1 draft pick will be ?

Here on the O’l Homestead, we have dealt with some pretty brutal winter. It looks like it will be either the 2nd most or break the record for the MOST snow fall winter on record. I still have my heated watered operating out in the field for wildlife to enjoy and it seems they have taken full advantage of it this year.

Thanks again Stryker, these podcast(s) are absolutely great and appreciate the work involved.

Thank you

Salute the nation

Who is the worse investment :

The price in assets and cap the Browns paid for Rubntug Watson

Action Jackson getting 200 million guaranteed plus another seventy five to a hundred million in non guaranteed money on a long term contract

The bengals doling out 65 million per year to Joe Exotic next offseason?

Who is the worse investment :

The price in assets and cap the Browns paid for Rubntug Watson

Action Jackson getting 200 million guaranteed plus another seventy five to a hundred million in non guaranteed money on a long term contract

The bengals doling out 65 million per year to Joe Exotic next offseason?
At least with the Bungles you know Joe is a pure passer. The other two aren't winning you a SB. For different reasons...

At least with the Bungles you know Joe is a pure passer. The other two aren't winning you a SB. For different reasons….

One’s been “tugged” to much and the other is “tugging” to much.

Salute the nation

Hey guys,

I'm traveling in Hershey and I'm going live at 7pm ET tonight www.youtube.com/steelernation Join tonight if you want to talk live.

Otherwise, let me know your thoughts for this Friday's show. Great questions last week, looking forward to this week's batch!!
You're in my hometown? Make sure you stop and tour Troegs brewery and sample the Troegenator Double Bock.

that sounds like something a guy who never sent me my watermelon wine, should have shipped to me......

Work it Coolie !!!

You can never trust those Watermelon Wino’s…………………..

Salute the nation

This time of year is a dead spot since I don't watch a lot of college ball. What is the best way to get up to speed on all these people being talked about whom I know nothing about? How do you do your research heading into the draft?

This time of year is a dead spot since I don't watch a lot of college ball. What is the best way to get up to speed on all these people being talked about whom I know nothing about? How do you do your research heading into the draft?
whatever you do, just be sure to ignore Coolie's posts. all he does is pimp UH players and we all know they all suck

that sounds like something a guy who never sent me my watermelon wine, should have shipped to me......
holy ****, I forgot about that. The first batch turned out like **** and I never brewed another. I'll look to remedy that Coolie, I never go back on my word.

Stryker Stryker Stryker STRYKER!!!
Providing Sutton is resigned.... If you had 1 top free agent signing who would it be

it has only been a decade or so badcat.....
17 years to be exact. After the watermelon wine I made a nice peach wine, but my Potassium Sorbate must have been old and didn't stop the fermentation after bottling. I literally had bottle bombs in my basement. Peach wine on the ceiling, walls, all over everything. I stopped brewing wine after that and stuck to beer. Easier. But I'll get one last brew of wine in to settle a promise.

Some media reports that the Steelers believe that the OL improved enough during the second half of the season and may not be a real concern other than depth during free agency/ draft. Do you believe Tomlin, coaches and FO are heading in this direction?

17 years to be exact. After the watermelon wine I made a nice peach wine, but my Potassium Sorbate must have been old and didn't stop the fermentation after bottling. I literally had bottle bombs in my basement. Peach wine on the ceiling, walls, all over everything. I stopped brewing wine after that and stuck to beer. Easier. But I'll get one last brew of wine in to settle a promise.
Just makes sure it explodes only after Coolie receives it.

Badcat, The Winobomber.

You're in my hometown? Make sure you stop and tour Troegs brewery and sample the Troegenator Double Bock.
I know Troegs well. Been going to them since they were in Harrisburg. I'm a big fan of Dreamcatcher Wheat.