• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 6/17

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Minkah Signed!!! I'll be talking about that heavily tonight on the vidcast on www.youtube.com/steelernation

Give me questions for the cast. Hopefully DK doesn't shelve us again this week...

I also have a story of heroism that I will go over tonight. It's been killing me, but I was triumphant!!!

Miss you guys!

Except Coolie,

**** him...

What is the teams next move, bring in a free agent or extend one of their own?

Any interview in the works?

Will they give Loudermilk a legit chance to start?

Hearing any rumors regarding depth addition like Barr or Houston for OLB or veteran RBs? Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Howdy Cope, been ulta busy here as well. Glad you're here and here's my questions if not to late.............................

1) Good news about Minka but in getting him done opens the door to them persuing DJ, will they extend or TAG him next year?

2) Alex Highsmith has steadily improved from day one, obviously it helps with WATT opposit but when zeroing in on Alex's play
I see very real improvement and with this offseason he looks to be stronger. Do you see 14+ games and some personal stat(s) improvement ?

3) Adidi seemed to have gotten herself into the Tomlin dog-house. Has she worked her way out of that as it seems she isn't the "breaking news"
that she use to be of the past?

4) Trade Mason, pro or con but either way what is his value ? No *****-footing around with if's - N - ands just flat out trade based on August 10th. value.

Thanks for doing these Stryker as I listen to them when I'm cooking.!!!

Salute the nation

Meh could someone explain to tge media rabble in Pittsburgh that any cap space they keep rolls over to next year.. they aren’t pocketing it…

Any chance the FB gets more involved?

Could Derek Watt possibly double his attempts this year? Up to 2 attempts this year?

YEARTEAMGATTYDSAVGLNGTD1st1st%20+40+FUM
2021Pittsburgh Steelers17111101100000

And even better yet, will he be in the game more as a blocker?

Last edited:
Bob you should come up with a new schtick that doesn't make you sound like a whiney sniveling beotch.

Stryker,

I've typed this several times, but Coolie believes he has the right to suppress other's questions (he doesn't).

Retaining coaches that never had deserved the job to begin with, hiring coordinators that would be the water boy on most other NFL teams, promoting management that lack the necessary skillset to do their jobs properly, hiring individuals who sue the NFL because they believe they "deserve" a head coaching position, under paying for offense while grossly over-paying for defense, and an owner that seems oblivious to all this, is this pretty much the plan going forward?

Last edited:
Stryker,

I've typed this several times, but Coolie believes he has the right to suppress other's questions (he doesn't).

Retaining coaches that never had deserved the job to begin with, hiring coordinators that would be the water boy on most other NFL teams, promoting management that lack the necessary skillset to do their jobs properly, hiring individuals who sue the NFL because they believe they "deserve" a head coaching position, under paying for offense while grossly over-paying for defense, and an owner that seems oblivious to all this, is this pretty much the plan going forward?
Bob come up with something new that is the same crap. Always a negative Nelly. Regurgitating **** that has dead horse been talked about for years upon years.