• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 7/14

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm on vacation in OC, MD and soaking up some sun.

I'm going to go live at 8:30pm tonight on www.youtube.com/steelernation
We are also running a twitter spaces Q&A with Colton Gesser and Brandon Wallace www.twitter.com/SteeierNation or @SteeIerNation

Outside of that, what's up with Arcisure??? Really?? Let me know your questions for this week's podcast. I'll be recording that on Thu night and releasing it on Friday.

Thanks for your help guys, and I hope you're enjoying your summers!!

I know this says 7pm, but we're going live at 8:30pm tonight on the Vidcast

Raise your hands if you're Arci-sure...

Anyways.... instead of a ketchup bottle what will be the theme?

What player do you think out of all the longshots will sneak onto the roster?

Will Bush bounce back?

I think the podcast needs to be renamed to “the Arcicast” now…

So first off, are we extremely overlooking Leal? Im stucknin Oklahome and bored out of my mind. I’m checking draft guides… and this guy has first round grades everywhere… many have him as the top DT.

Secondly how would you feel about letting DJ play out his contract and if he has another great year, tagging him and trading him, then drafting Jordan Addison, who is basically a better version of DJ? He would cost a first unless he sucks at usc… and if he did he probably wouldn’t come out… but I just read two different pieces where non Pitt or USC people described him more or less as the model for the best route runner they had seen… this would copy the bengals bringing in chase… which is on the short list of good moves that team has made over the years

Happy Vac-A

1) How long will this "new" Acrisure name be in effect and typically is it 20 years name rights?

2) Has Mr.Bush been working hard in the off-season and has there been any indications / articles involving him in work outs ?

3) I still feel OC is the weakest link on the team. Has there been any indication of him being a "STEP" up this coming season?

4) Are there any recent indications that the new DL from cleveland is in FULL health and near ready to play or do you think it will be 3-6 weeks into the season before we see him swinging helmets in a game ???

5) Lastly............. any word on ADITI getting out of the dog-house with coach Tomlin ? Has she been "pulled" from the AFCN in coverage?

Again a 5-star podcast production and thanks for all your time and effort & dedication put into these.

Salute the nation

Will Desuan Watson get a Ben Rothlisberger-style punishment punishment or a pass?

I dont know where I came up with this question. just came to me in a dream

Is Zach Wilson making a mistake turning down the $69,000.00 offer from the "adult entertainment" company to be their new milf recruiter?

Wanna sick my duck?

I love how this is a thing. Like what young man wouldn't have sex with his mom's hot friend. I'd have a problem with him if he didn't.

Right?!?! I’m only a couple hours from BYU. This has taken on a life of its own. The jokes and memes are hilarious.