• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the cast 7/22

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bad news, I missed the celebrity softball game because my RV broke down an hour from the stadium. ugh. $4k down and it still isn't fixed yet...

Going live tonight on the Vidcast at 7pm tonight if you want to join live.

Otherwise, you guys killed it with the questions last week. Let's see what you have for the Podcast this week? I'll probably be recording on Friday morning since I have a big event at NJ Shore on Thursday and have to drive back...

What's on your mind Steeler Nation?

Do you see Doug Costin as a NT? How do you like his odds of making the final 53?

Ive got a question… why is Miles Garrett so overhyped? I see media coverage of him every year hyping him for DPOY and rating him as a better defender than Watt.. yet he has far fewer stats than Watt and far smaller impact ratings… Garrett is a good but immature DE that somehow gets placed in the upper echelons of defensive players… he is a star player, but he isn’t nearly as good as he gets hyped… and much of the media goes way out of its way to absolve him from his stupid actions and penalties… why?

Awesome, a CoolieMan's birthday edition of the Podcast

who are your top 5 STeelers safeties not named Polamalu?

Will the defense be good enough to drag the Steelers into the playoffs?

Ive got a question… why is Miles Garrett so overhyped? I see media coverage of him every year hyping him for DPOY and rating him as a better defender than Watt.. yet he has far fewer stats than Watt and far smaller impact ratings… Garrett is a good but immature DE that somehow gets placed in the upper echelons of defensive players… he is a star player, but he isn’t nearly as good as he gets hyped… and much of the media goes way out of its way to absolve him from his stupid actions and penalties… why?
the media loves him since he attacked a Steeler with his own helmet

Awesome, a CoolieMan's birthday edition of the Podcast

who are your top 5 STeelers safeties not named Polamalu?

Will the defense be good enough to drag the Steelers into the playoffs?

the media loves him since he attacked a Steeler with his own helmet
Happy birthday Cool-breeze. May you get all your Steelers wishes fulfilled.

Do you see Doug Costin as a NT? How do you like his odds of making the final 53?
Unless he has an unexpected, really great preseason I am not sure he is even PS ... more of speed dial/break glass in case of major emergency type guy. Hope I am wrong.