• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Cast 9/25

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Working in Philly this Friday so I'm going to most likely get the cast out on Saturday. Technical difficulties stopped my ability to post on SN for my articles, but we seem to have them figured out, so we should be a go!

Today I will be live at 7pm ET going over the team's needs now that we've added so many people in Free Agency and Futures Contracts. Lots to talk about today!
www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

See Yinz soon!!

So I know you love the Idea of Branch at 17… while I think i prefer Broderick Jones, wouldn’t it be great to deny the Bengals Branch? I mean he has to be their top target come draft day…

Secondly, The Steelers look like they are moving on from Steven Sims… do you think tgey will keep Gunner on the roster or ditch him and simply go with CA 3 and Anthony Miller as returners?

Along with that, they have spent a long time developing Cody White and he does have that nepotism thing going on… do you think he has a legitimate chance to make the top 5 wrs or will they draft/sign someone else?

At RB last year, while tgey settled on Snell as tge final backup due to his special teams play, McFarland and Master Teague both showed signs that they could play…assuming no draft pick is used at the position, who ends up as RB3?

Some have suggested that James Daniels is possible losing his job over the free agent guard signings.
Others have postulated that Cole will be the odd man out along with Dotson.. How do you see the interior Offensive Line fleshing out?

Questions for the cast 9/25? Did we time warp to September already? Who did we draft?

Stryker Stryker Stryker STRYKER!!!!

Regarding the draft if Branch and your best LT is there at 17, what do you do.

100% think we have gotten far away from what we all knew as Steeler football. with the recent free agent signings is there hope of a return to a more physical style of football?

Stryker Stryker Stryker STRYKER!!!!

Regarding the draft if Branch and your best LT is there at 17, what do you do.

100% think we have gotten far away from what we all knew as Steeler football. with the recent free agent signings is there hope of a return to a more physical style of football?
They brought in two physical guards and two capable run stuffers. I would say that is their intention. In the process to tighten up against the run and on the opposite side to be able to open up holes inside. So yeah both require a physical element of play.

Questions for the cast 9/25? Did we time warp to September already? Who did we draft?

Peyote is your friend !!!!

Although ONCE, while in the midst of BizZarO world, I did skip time, but in a sideways verticals move…. Only to eventually end up back here.

And you’re telling me it September already ?

SPECIAL NOTE: My Spirit World, although may journey in many directions, always seems to bring back to where the journey began.

Salute the nation

So what is the difference do people not get to interact with you now? I thought the format looks similar...
I believe they were two different things

his vidcast on Tuesday is where he gets to read all my great questions live and then he would do his podcast on Fridays

it seems the podcast is now replaced with this quick slant

likely because as his wife will attest, less is more when it comes to cope/stryker

I believe they were two different things

his vidcast on Tuesday is where he gets to read all my great questions live and then he would do his podcast on Fridays

it seems the podcast is now replaced with this quick slant

likely because as his wife will attest, less is more when it comes to cope/stryker

So,……. You’re saying this is his “coming out” party ?

Salute the nation