• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Immaculate Podcast 12/23

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy Immaculate Reception Day to all Steeler fans!

I'll be live tonight at 7pm ET if you want to join us www.youtube.com/SteelerNation. I'll be simulcasting on IG, FB, and Twitters (can't ask questions on twitter)

I hope you all have a great time with your families this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions for the cast.

Is Johnson becoming AB lite? And does Tomlin have any sort of discipline in his player's coach title?

Merry Christmas and a Happy Immaculate Reception Day to all Steeler fans!

I'll be live tonight at 7pm ET if you want to join us www.youtube.com/SteelerNation. I'll be simulcasting on IG, FB, and Twitters (can't ask questions on twitter)

I hope you all have a great time with your families this weekend. Let me know if you have any questions for the cast.
Back at ya.

Cope!!!! what would you say is the most important move the Steelers make Before the 2023 draft? Get a new OC? resign Larry O? get that free agent that will help in 2023?

Cope!!!! what would you say is the most important move the Steelers make Before the 2023 draft? Get a new OC? resign Larry O? get that free agent that will help in 2023?
To setup a vigil after Rudy's departure. Help those individuals through their mourning period, obviously.

Happy Immaculate Reception Day and Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

Here's the cast this week, I stick to Franco and the immaculate reception before moving to the matchup and your questions!