• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast 10/7

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so freakin psyched for the start of the Kenny Pickett era! The offense can finally move the football!!

What are your questions or comments this week?

I'll be live on the vidcast tonight from 7-8pm. My friends from the Overdue Bills Podcast will join us for a bit to talk the matchup at 7:30pm. Catch us live www.youtube.com/SteelerNation.

See you soon! And Coolie, I'm pissed at hell that your boy is still inactive...

Will you start wearing gloves to pay tribute to Kenny?

Is it time to give Loudermilk a hat over Alualu?

How long will it take Kenny to get adjusted to the NFL?

The next four games what is the outcome wins VS losses?

Will the Steelers trade away anyone? Who is your guess on who if they did?

At 1-3 we are only 1 game out the division race. am I crazy to think we have a chance?
Sure, right now… and if we tread water until Watt gets back and we start looking like we are improving then this team absolutely could make some sort of run … 1&3 isn’t a death sentence… heck we are only a like game back of the last wild card in theory… but fall a couple more games back and then its not really a realistic goal to do anything this season

Howdy there Stryker, thanks for doing these and yes, GREAT job in doing so.

1) Gunner is deactivated giving Sims the go. Is this a "should have been done sooner" thing?

2) How does Clay-Puff play so small. I would think the JUGGs machine and extra-body positioning with a position coach would help

3) The phsyc of WRs must be very fragile, DJ droping passes seems like a Micro-second of concentration, JUGGs machine x 2

4) O'Canada seems to be holding this offense back from us being able to see if this scheme can even work in the NFL. Could a different
play caller be used and possibly make this O & scheme appear NFL ready ?

As always, I listen to these while making supper and enjoy the "****" outA them. Thank You SIR

Salute the nation

2) How does Clay-Puff play so small. I would think the JUGGs machine and extra-body positioning with a position coach would help

Pickens has that skill you can't teach it. #Expendable. Next man up or some such.

Lets move on to important things… did all ya all know tge Steelers officially backed an irish liquor this season? Dubliner… it comes in a Steelers commemorative package too… so did they expect this type of season or was it a coincidence?

I was not kind with the matchup this week, but had a great time with my Buffalo pals!

Question:. What is this malaise of suckitude that surrounds this team every week I tune in to watch. It's like un undercurrent flow of misery rerouted from Cleveland. How can one man missing from a defense result in the whole defense looking like some **** team from the big 12.. giving up 3rd and longs like they're french rifles. How can one of the most storied franchises in the NFL put up with offensive ineptitude that has no identity, and seemingly CHOOSES to be that way. Why is the hope of this team inexplicably pinned to a rookie QB. ?
I know there's a lot there but it's easily 1 question.

Question:. What is this malaise of suckitude that surrounds this team every week I tune in to watch. It's like un undercurrent flow of misery rerouted from Cleveland. How can one man missing from a defense result in the whole defense looking like some **** team from the big 12.. giving up 3rd and longs like they're french rifles. How can one of the most storied franchises in the NFL put up with offensive ineptitude that has no identity, and seemingly CHOOSES to be that way. Why is the hope of this team inexplicably pinned to a rookie QB. ?
I know there's a lot there but it's easily 1 question.

I went over parts of this question with the other answers. Thanks for contributing though!