• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast 3/29

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Team!

Samantha of the Yinzhers Podcast and I are doing the podcast live tomorrow night at 9:30pm EST (Tuesday). Let me know what questions you'd like us to answer.

I'll be having a new craft beer, so bring your favorite beverage and join us in our weekly toast to Steeler Nation!

is there any chance to get a significant free agent left? In what position do you think they would invest? For me is CB

Cope & Samantha, Thank You for doing these pod-casts !!!

1) How far a drop off in the RB position is it from the "big" three (harris / Eitien sp? / williams) to the next RBs left. If the STEELERS were to take LT 1.24 and those three RB are gone before 2nd rnd steelers pick, who is left that could make impact if they chose a RB ?

2) How serious are the STEELERS in the Jesse James adventure ? I know money plays a part as to how much STEELERS can spend but I don't see the doors being knocked down asking for Jesse from any other teams either.

3) As is, are either of you worried about our Center position and could either or combo of the two actually keep that position serviceable to the degree we need it to be ?

4) both prediction of our 3rd rnd pick???

5) Samantha when it comes to motorcycle are you the passenger or the driver ?

Thanks again for doing these as they make great company for me while making / eating supper after a hard days work.!

Salute the nation

Last edited:
12 hours till show time. Keep em coming!

1.Do we win the SB this year? And if "no"....why not?
2. Does Ben win League MVP this season?
3. Who has the bigger season this year...Juju or Claypool?

If a quality OT and a good RB are graded close to BPA in the 1st round, which would you take?

What is Sam’s real view on JuJu? Long term specifically.

Don't tell me. Houston guy, right? Lol...
I've pimped him before. He is an undersized LB/S who plays hard through the whistle. He tackles well but can be overly aggressive and get beat on play action passes. He was at the Senior Bowl and played well on Special Teams.

I've pimped him before. He is an undersized LB/S who plays hard through the whistle. He tackles well but can be overly aggressive and get beat on play action passes. He was at the Senior Bowl and played well on Special Teams.
I watched his Jr highlights. I'll talk about him tonight!

I'd like to know what happens with the transition to a new OC, like we have with Canada. Does the whole 'old' Fichtner system get dumped, and Canada is allowed to implement something from the ground up? Or is the Steelers offense a sum of its parts, built and glued together over time, with bits and pieces of former OC's playbooks - Mularkey, Whisenhunt, Arians, Haley, Fichtner - all patched together into a broader Steelers playbook, with Canada now adding his own wrinkles? Do the formations and terminology remain the same?

Thanks for the great questions tonight. Fun interacting with a few of you in real time as well!!

except that ******* Robert C, making fun of your fruity beer choice
Cope does like his fruity beer! I get made fun at home if I ever have a long island iced tea. So time to transfer that grief!

I understand the idea of the T's being deep, just not so sure that mirrors left tackle prospects in the draft. If things are equal I go LT and don't even blink.