• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast 6/9

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Mandatory minicamp started today and I have a lot to talk about tonight. Join me live at 7pm if you have any questions or comments on the show. www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Otherwise, write down your questions here for the Podcast that always records late Thursday night.

Cheers!!

Is it a slight if they dont give Pickett a fair shot to win the starter role? I feel like the Steelers motto with young qbs in the past has been for them to wait their turn… and unless Mitch and Rudolph get hurt or utterly blow out there, we have little hope to see Pickett win the job outright… is that the right philosophy still?

Also whats the chances of their 7th rounder pushing Rudolph ?

You have a good collection of Steeler stuff behind you during your vidcasts

What is you favorite piece of Steeler memorabilia?

Oh.. guardiancap helmets? Yay or Nay? They look ridiculous but lower impact by 10%

Maybe with a plastic-bag thin cover on them for tge logos and style?
It makes each Steeler look like they have a big head, I wouldn't draft any of them. Cut them now.

Why is tge Steelers QB rotation still national news while the simmering mess in Cleveland is being ignored… lol

I mean what is the best case scenario for the Browns there? Play a clearly disgruntled guy, who knows he is done the minute the suspension is over… sit him on the bench and lose a roster spot and 18 million… or trade him away giving up a pick just to get someone to take that cap hit

Why is tge Steelers QB rotation still national news while the simmering mess in Cleveland is being ignored… lol

I mean what is the best case scenario for the Browns there? Play a clearly disgruntled guy, who knows he is done the minute the suspension is over… sit him on the bench and lose a roster spot and 18 million… or trade him away giving up a pick just to get someone to take that cap hit
nobody gives a **** about cleveland

Have you heard anything regarding interest the Steelers may have had in signing Akiem Hicks. Probably a coincidence but Tampa Bay swooped in and signed him I believe the day before Tuitt anounced his retirement.

What team do you dislike the most in the NFL?

If they were playing in the last week of the season and a win by them would end up giving the Steelers a playoff spot, would a part of you still want to see the lose...

Does Najee have the stuff to eventually join Franco and Jerome in the argument for best Steeler RB ever

why is Supe your favorite moderator on this forum and why do you hate Coolie?

Who is the worst player in the HoF?

Apparently K-Dot and KG are battling for the LG spot...? Will Dotson ever get his **** together?

It makes each Steeler look like they have a big head, I wouldn't draft any of them. Cut them now.

I wouldn't do anything except pay the Bar owner $50.00 for allowing Coach to park his Luxury car there over the winter but in doing so it would be a trade off for Coach's services............................

1) he would be able to tell us which player & head was to big thus causeing to move on said player

2) while he was there he would be able to use his uncanny abbility to negotiate a trade of said player (s)

So why waste just cutting when we could have a GOLD mine in trade capital for next season, hell maybe even this season... Knowing Coach's skills in trade value....

Salute the nation

I wouldn't do anything except pay the Bar owner $50.00 for allowing Coach to park his Luxury car there over the winter but in doing so it would be a trade off for Coach's services............................

1) he would be able to tell us which player & head was to big thus causeing to move on said player

2) while he was there he would be able to use his uncanny abbility to negotiate a trade of said player (s)

So why waste just cutting when we could have a GOLD mine in trade capital for next season, hell maybe even this season... Knowing Coach's skills in trade value....

Salute the nation
are you suggesting we cut Coach open?
a bit barbaric, but I see no other solution.
approval granted

are you suggesting we cut Coach open?
a bit barbaric, but I see no other solution.
approval granted

I don't know about cutting him open but I sure would cut him lose on the trade talk negotiations. Remeber he was getting two 1st for Leveon Bell even after Bell wasn't on the roster and it was past trade deadline....................

Salute the nation

Due to reasons out of my control and issues with DK, currently this is the only way to get the podcast this week: