• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the Podcast 9/16

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, What a win!! The Bungles are Back BABY!!!! I love this D!

I'm going live at 8:15pm tonight www.youtube.com/Steelernation

Until then I'm on the Steeler Nation Twitter Spaces until my cast prepping my bullet points.

What are your questions this week guys and gals?

For the Podcast I will have Boston Globe writer Christopher Price so you can have questions for either side of the ball this week!!

not Steeler related

but what do you think of Lovie Smith's decision to punt on 4th and 3 from midfield with 26 seconds left in OT

What do you think of the signing of Anenih

(now you have time to research prior to answering)

How do you think Bush played week 1?

Would you rush Najee back or trust the backups a few weeks?

Can you call Canada and tell him that it is not against the rules to throw passes over the middle of the field

The offense looks extremely JV with a lot of sideways action; when can we expect to see some downfield plays?

For the Podcast I will have Boston Globe writer Christopher Price so you can have questions for either side of the ball this week!!

An award-winning writer and author, Price joined the Globe staff in 2019 after having covered college and professional sports in Boston for two decades. He's also written several books on the Patriots, including “The Blueprint,” “Drive For Five,” and “The Complete Illustrated History of the New England Patriots.”

When will you write a book titled, "From The Tuck Rule to Spygate to DeflateGate to Massage Parlor Bob: The True and Shady History of the Patriots"?

Has the team found enough lube to get Canada's head out of his ***?

How would you rate the Def/Off lines vrs the Bengals?
Was it the play calling or execution that made the offense ordinary.

Considering 22’s bad wheel…Who will get more games reps at running back Sunday?

Curious as to Christopher Price's reaction as well as the Pat's followers to the selection of Cole Strange in the first round. Seems like he's holding his own but I can imagine the SN reaction if Pittsburgh would have taken him that early.

How would you rate the Def/Off lines vrs the Bengals?
Was it the play calling or execution that made the offense ordinary.
Yes

Do you think its now certainly Tomlin’s MO to play tough division rivals as conservatively as possible on Offense… this is like a recurring thing under him since the early days of arians … usually its the Ravens, but now its the bengals and Browns too… does the Captian of this ship live in his fears on offense?