• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Questions for the YinzHer Podcast

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

I'm going to interview our writers/podcasters from the sister YinzHer Podcast.

We're going to get to know our ladies a bit better as I want Steeler Nation to know how amazing they are as people and Steeler Fanatics.

Let me know if you have any questions for Morgan, Jordan, or Samantha and I will include them in the show.

Female Steeler fans on this site, now is your time to shine as well!

We're going to record live at 630pm EST on Sunday. I'll check on which formats but our FB page will be a definite @SteelerNationCom and the podcast twitter @_SNPodcast.

What series of events led to you becoming a Steeler fan?

Should Bigben retire or stick around one more year?

What is your most prized Steeler possession?

Were any of you offended by Cris Collinsworth's comments during the Baltimore vs Pittsburgh game ?

If you had a moment to speak with Cris in response .........what would you say ?

1) thank you to all involved for doing this, girl or boy we all ROCK as STEELERS Fans.

2) Will Ben Roethlisberger work for a little over 4 mil, just his base salary and wave the 15mil roster bonus all in the name of helping the team plus his word of not caring what his pay is this year ?

3) Can each of you tell us something about yourselves outside of STEELERS football.

4) LT / RB / TE / C..... Which one will we pick in the first round ?

5.) How many ravens fans does it take to change a light bulb...?

NONE as they all prefer being kept in the dark (some are mushrooms so we feed them SH_T)

Thank you Ladies and share a smile along the way........ PeAce (you too Cope)

What series of events led to you becoming a Steeler fan?

Should Bigben retire or stick around one more year?

What is your most prized Steeler possession?
This is a nonemergency broadcast test