• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Quincy Roche returns

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

The Pittsburgh Steelers' depth at the edge rusher position was a problem in 2022. When TJ Watt missed seven games due to injury, teams were able to focus solely on Alex Highsmith. The Steelers' pass rush suffered mightily as a result, as Malik Reed failed to become a worthy acquisition. Reed had just one sack in 14 games with the black and gold. Heading into the off-season, General Manager Omar Khan will certainly have to address the position. Khan has already began his quest, signing New York Giants edge rusher, Quincy Roche to a futures contract.

I remember we all thought how stupid it was to cut the future hall of famer

Roche, Tuzar Skipper, two guys that SN had high hopes for but they never really turned out to be more than "JAG"s. Although it would appear that Roche put up better numbers in a backup position than Reed did here.

Nothing to lose! Maybe he can carve out at least a backup role for us which is a win win.

I hope he can. We need "cheap" depth but quality as well. Hard to find that combination.

Salute the nation

Quincy appeared to have good balance when rushing the passer, but that is all I can remember about him.

Quincy appeared to have good balance when rushing the passer, but that is all I can remember about him.

Well a little bit of something beats a whole lot of nothiN.

I se Quincy as depth material, pretty simple math. If he does catch on fire…… then it’s a huge win for us.

Salute the nation