• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Racist ********! You just can not make this **** up!

Rod Farva

Reaction score
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/07/29/‘thomas-tank-engine’-sexist-and-racist

There's an insidious force barreling down the tracks toward children everywhere, threatening to turn toddlers into colonizing racists, according to a British blogger who is warning parents of the dangers of ... Thomas the Tank Engine.

“If you look through the steam rising up from the coal-powered train stacks, you realize that the pretty puffs of smoke are concealing some pretty twisted, anachronistic messages,” Van Slyke chugged. “When the good engines pump out white smoke and the bad engines pump out black smoke — and they are all pumping out smoke — it’s not hard to make the leap into the race territory.”

No *****.....this is racist.

ngbbs48a5c86115128.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/07/29/‘thomas-tank-engine’-sexist-and-racist

There's an insidious force barreling down the tracks toward children everywhere, threatening to turn toddlers into colonizing racists, according to a British blogger who is warning parents of the dangers of ... Thomas the Tank Engine.

“If you look through the steam rising up from the coal-powered train stacks, you realize that the pretty puffs of smoke are concealing some pretty twisted, anachronistic messages,” Van Slyke chugged. “When the good engines pump out white smoke and the bad engines pump out black smoke — and they are all pumping out smoke — it’s not hard to make the leap into the race territory.”

No *****.....this is racist.

View attachment 361
Everybody on board the BommaTrain!

People get ready, there's a train a comin'
Don't need no baggage, you just get on board
All you need is faith to hear the diesels hummin'
Don't need no ticket, you just thank the Lord.

I'll work on some parody lyrics later. :cool:

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn you cant make this **** up.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Why the black olives in a can?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IndySteel again.

Stewey

Reaction score
Some racist innuendo are within our power to fix, others aren't.
As a compassionate society we should do the best we can.

White "smoke" coming out of a cars tailpipe is actually vapor...a good engine.
Black smoke coming out of a tailpipe means that the engine is burning oil..the engine is bad.
Cant fix that.

When Abel sacrificed a lamb to God by burning, the smoke was white and rose to heaven.
When Cain sacrificed his crops by burning, the smoke was dark and fell to the earth.
Cant fix that.

In the oceans there actually does exist a black shark, but not a "Great" Black Shark. The name Great White should be discontinued, or call the blackshark "great" even if it isn't.

A push for brides to wear black wedding dresses is imperative.

White is a sign of purity or goodness, black means evil. Need to fix that.

The white dove is a sign of peace and love, the black crow is a thief. Cant really fix that.

White cumulous clouds...good.
Black thunderhead clouds...bad.
Cant fix that.

Get rid of "Black Friday".

Images of evil witches should no longer be shown wearing black.

Have the Black Knight be the good guy, and the White Knight be the bad guy.

A "black hole" is racist sounding, astronomers need to fix that.

Dirt and filth is black or brown. Can't fix that.

Ban the carol "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"

"Blackmail", "blacklist", both need to go.

Refrain from using the term "black eye" say bruised eye instead.

White light is the presence of all colors...except black, which isn't even a color.
Cant do nothing about that.

Demand a childrens book be written about Snow Black and the Seven African Pygmies.
Fyi..snow does turn black as it mixes with dirt and turns to slush.

Expunge the "black plague" from all history books...of course racists may think the black plague is something bad that happened to America.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
White "smoke" coming out of a cars tailpipe is actually vapor...a good engine.
Black smoke coming out of a tailpipe means that the engine is burning oil..the engine is bad.
It depends. Exhaust looks white if the outside temp is cold. It's just due the difference in temp. True white smoke coming out steadily means the engine is burning water and you have either a blown head gasket if you're unlucky or an intake gasket if you're less unlucky.
Black smoke means more fuel is entering the engine than it can burn. It doesn't hurt anything other than you gas mileage and spark plugs and causes global warming. Or global cooling. Whatever.
Blue smoke means the engine is burning oil. Valve seals if you're lucky, rings or bearings if you're not.

Stewey

Reaction score
It depends. Exhaust looks white if the outside temp is cold. It's just due the difference in temp. True white smoke coming out steadily means the engine is burning water and you have either a blown head gasket if you're unlucky or an intake gasket if you're less unlucky.
Black smoke means more fuel is entering the engine than it can burn. It doesn't hurt anything other than you gas mileage and spark plugs and causes global warming. Or global cooling. Whatever.
Blue smoke means the engine is burning oil. Valve seals if you're lucky, rings or bearings if you're not.

LOL , how would have I known we had an auto mechanic in the house?!!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
LOL , how would have I known we had an auto mechanic in the house?!!
I'm not a mechanic, just a gearhead. But thanks.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
If she had a child who watched the show for 2 years straight like I did, she would know that the good trains were Steam Trains and the bad ones were Deisel Trains. Hence the different colored smoke. But she doesn't because she is an ignorant twit looking to push her agenda that the world is a giant ball of racism.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If she had a child who watched the show for 2 years straight like I did, she would know that the good trains were Steam Trains and the bad ones were Deisel Trains. Hence the different colored smoke. But she doesn't because she is an ignorant twit looking to push her
agenda that the world is a giant ball of racism.
So black things cause global warming?

I loved to watch Thomas & Friends when my kids were little. I thought it was hilarious that Ringo Starr and George Carlin were Mr. Conductor.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish we could detonate an anti-bleedingtwat bomb over the earth and end this scourge all at once.

Anti Bleedingtwat bomb??? That is one of the funniest things I have read in a while.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I'm for anything that removes that ****** show from our collective consciousness. Thankfully my second boy didn't take to it like my first. The tradeoff is that he likes hockey - the first one doesn't so I was hoping to avoid that whole scene..

Why is it always liberals making these "leaps into the race territory"...

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Because liberals are the one constantly looking for some reason to be outraged. They're hard wired to do it. They take the good in life for granted, an entitelment of sorts, and when you're not busy enjoying and being thankful for the good what's left is to look for the bad. It's a neurosis.

Vader

Reaction score
Obviously this idiot has never watched Thomas. I have a 10 year old son and he watched all the time when he was younger. Thomas is a STEAM engine. So the smoke is white. There are no bad engines on Thomas. Just engines that make mistakes that they learn from... including Thomas himself. The "black" smoke is from the diesel engines. But they are never cast as the only "bad" engines.

Damn anybody that can't even watch a kids show and figure that out is only looking to be offended.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
This claim is foolishness that should never be given a second glance.This woman is ugly, inside and out.