• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ranking the 2019 Draft Class Headed Into Year 2

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
By: John Walker, @realjohnwalker SteelerNation.com With the 2020 season approaching quickly, the Pittsburgh Steelers are hard at work at Heinz Field during this unconventional training camp experience. With the rookie class being at such a disadvantage due to the absence of the usual offseason programs, it’ll be interesting to see how that effects the second […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Good write-up.:thumb1:

on our 3rd rd pick I thought it was a no brainer. Chase Winovich. never even thought DJ was a choice. I just might not know as much as the Steeler front office.

on our 3rd rd pick I thought it was a no brainer. Chase Winovich. never even thought DJ was a choice. I just might not know as much as the Steeler front office.

BLITZ, my faith in you is unfazed.

(sarcasm)

Salute the nation

It appears to be a good draft. I still think the cost for trading up to Bush was high. I would have taken

1 ) Edge Sweat. The Rookie has 50 tackles 7 sacks, 2 FF, 2 Passes defensed. With him we let Bud walk, save a ton on the cap and pick up a 3rd round comp pick in 2020
2 ) DK Metcalf. A player I was super high on, he looks like a dominant player on the rise.
3 ) ILB Pratt. Came on late to start. He had 40 tackles in December.
3B ) DB Dean. 17 Pd's 2 interceptions and 1 FF as a rookie. I did like Layne too and appear to be very wrong backing him

It appears to be a good draft. I still think the cost for trading up to Bush was high. I would have taken

1 ) Edge Sweat. The Rookie has 50 tackles 7 sacks, 2 FF, 2 Passes defensed. With him we let Bud walk, save a ton on the cap and pick up a 3rd round comp pick in 2020
2 ) DK Metcalf. A player I was super high on, he looks like a dominant player on the rise.
3 ) ILB Pratt. Came on late to start. He had 40 tackles in December.
3B ) DB Dean. 17 Pd's 2 interceptions and 1 FF as a rookie. I did like Layne too and appear to be very wrong backing him

twinkle twinkle little star
nobody gives a ****
by far

up upon your luxury
datsun b210 at night
licking the windows
until they are shiny bright

sharing your noninfective
gastroenteritis and colitis
opinions for all to see
unfortunately none worth a damn

hee hee