• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Real Madrid submits to Islam

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like Christianopobia to me. Tell me again why we should be tolerant of this religion? Nice job Real Madrid.........insult your Christian fans to make a few bucks off of the Arabs. Go **** yourselves.

View attachment 839

Spanish soccer heavyweight Real Madrid dropped the Christian cross affixed at the top of its official crest after signing a lucrative sponsorship deal with the National Bank of Abu Dhabi. At an unveiling ceremony in the Gulf emirate earlier this week, the club's president, Florentino Perez, revealed a new credit card sponsored by the bank, which doubles as Real Madrid club membership card. On the card, the club's iconic "Los Blancos" badge is missing the cross atop its royal crown.

Its absence is seen as a gesture to placate Muslim fans in the region, according to Spanish sports daily Marcia.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ops-cross-from-logo-to-appease-gulf-sponsors/

I think all of the Real Madrid players should have their balls chopped off since the owners already had theirs removed. If a cross in a traditionally Christian nation bothers you, then tough ******* ****. Making concessions with a bank in Abu Dhabi? Sounds like someone needs to be investigated by a gubmint anti terror group.

Spain has been submitting and placating the Muslims for a while now. Since the terror attacks back in 05 I think it was. They forgot about the centuries long war they fought to clear the Moores out of the Iberian peninsula.