• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Religion of peace update #666Jesusislordpasstheammunition028 California style

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
if the ****** becomes transgender while in prison, will you **** the hole?

He is dead. Nobody cares. Next faux outrage.

Oh yeah how is this possible with the toughest gun laws in the country in California.

Suicide by cop. After trying to read the above article I've come to the conclusion I'd better run my virus checker.

A sick man. Being California, was probably a sick libtard.

Cant see the post because I have the useless **** ignored.

However, the title reminds me of a movie back in the 80's called Pass the Ammo. Had Tim Curry as a TV preacher who swindled a woman out of all of her money and the heirs take him hostage. It was pretty funny.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095832/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

no mention of the good fella that shot a paramedic worker responding to a shooting victim in Dallas today? (crickets)

Another false equivalency.

Why do you guys keep responding to this dipshit?

Why do you guys keep responding to this dipshit?

I have no idea. I've had the moron blocked for a long time. If I want to talk to garbage I'll go open the can outside.

Somehow "crazy white guy goes nuts after breakup" = "excuse for a well funded organized global attempt to enforce radical Islamism through regular violent murder of innocent civilians". Or something like that, I'm never quite sure what it is Elfie is actually trying to say.

Somehow "crazy white guy goes nuts after breakup" = "excuse for a well funded organized global attempt to enforce radical Islamism through regular violent murder of innocent civilians". Or something like that, I'm never quite sure what it is Elfie is actually trying to say.

Hes not using this incident to excuse radical Islamists, he using it to equate it to radical Islamists.

The unfortunate thing is that he knows better and is simply being a troll.
When a libtard cant produce a legit argument they resort to trolling .

I don't know why trolls are allowed to post here.

Guys like Tibs, and 21 are not trolls IMO, they sometimes just have strong opposing views....which of course are usually wrong.

Elfie on the hand is unmistakably a troll.

Elfie hss been indoctrinated in the social justice ethos, where all outcomes are supposed to be equal. Unfortunately, this doesn't exist in the real world. The moral relativism argument with Islam is old, tired, and easy to dispute. And it is easy to blame that religion, but that outcome is unacceptable to Elfie. Sad.