• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember Obama's 5 terrorist friends?

Good! UCMJ gonna nail his *** to the wall, hopefully. Pathetic excuse for a soldier

I fully expected him to skate.

Me too and the fact that the Obama administration has been called out for stone-walling the investigation in order to distance itself from the decision to release known terrorists for Bergdahl should come as no surprise to anyone.

So Obama releases 5 terrorist islamic douchepigs who will end up killing more Americans for a ******* traitor deserter. I love me some hope&change.

But O-man just wanted to get him back so he could have his day in court.

Doesnt the article say he is going to be charged with desertion not that he has been convicted?

I hope they charge him with the military equivalent of wreckless homicide at the least. And then they can charge Obama with treason, because you know...he is a traitor.

Doesnt the article say he is going to be charged with desertion not that he has been convicted?

Details, schmeetails...the point is Obama ****** up badly, again. Wanna take a stab at who's fault it is?

Details, schmeetails...the point is Obama ****** up badly, again. Wanna take a stab at who's fault it is?

stock-photo-green-bush-on-a-white-background-111730109.jpg

The Army is denying that any decision has been made. That means that the Oministration is putting pressure on them to drop it.

He could get sentenced to death, but we know that won't happen. He converted to islam so in Bammy's mind he is a hero.

I hope the Army does the right thing and Obama needs to **** off. He seriously does. He's being an obstruction to justice and all because the truth could make him look really bad.

stop me if you've heard this one...

ark and Bush walk into a bar...

Hmm. Sounds like Fox and NBC didn't get the proper permission to print that story. In any case, the headlines won't read "Obama traded deserter for 5 enemy combatants". This was probably awesome for troop morale.

Everyone knows we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Even if he is charged for desertion and stands trial, it will not end correctly.

IF he is found guilty, I believe their will be pressure to give him time served.

THEN he will make a fortune on the book deal.