• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Remember remember

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Remember - your next President

Joni-Ernst-Military-with-text1.png

16721214283971244055610.jpg

Not sure Ernst will run after only being in the Senate less than a year. I'm praying we get Rand Paul.

you mean like Obama?

Yes, I think people have seen what electing a lightweight Jr. Senator can do to the presidency. Maybe she can be ready for 2020 but 2016 is way too soon.

With his dad as VP?

No, I want his dad as the Secretary of Treasury. I'd also have Gowdy as the Attorney General. I would like Ted Cruz as the V.P.

Ted Cruz,Ben Carson and Rand Paul are names that work for me. The GOP had better not trot out any old establishment farts this time around. It's all about JOBS and making health care more affordable without uncle sam up your ***. It's not rocket science.

Two words :

Gary Johnson

He's the best choice out there for next president.
Anyone he would select in his cabinet would be fine by me.

Two words :

Gary Johnson

He's the best choice out there for next president.
Anyone he would select in his cabinet would be fine by me.

The guy has the personality of a potato chip. He has no national pull at all. He received .99% of the vote in 2012. That's less than 1% for those who are taking common core math. I have just as much a chance to win the White House as Johnson. I would say he could play spoiler but he can't get enough votes to spoil anything.

I think your lyrics to the "Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald" are a little off.

Maybe she can be ready for 2020 but 2016 is way too soon.

she'd mop the floor with Hillary

Make em squeal!

Republican Wonder Women Ride the Wave to Washington

Joni Ernst laughed -- you could hear the wink in her voice -- when she took "offense" that Tom Harkin, the Democrat she will replace in the Senate, compared her to Taylor Swift, the hot young pop singer. She knew he sounded like a chauvinist, and she knew voters would know, too.

Joni Ernst is the first woman senator from her state, a good-looking grandmother of 44 who is a National Guard lieutenant colonel who carries a pistol in her pocketbook.

She's the lady who said in a television commercial that she grew up on a farm, castrating hogs, and when she gets to Washington she'll know how to cut pork.

On election night she promised to "make them squeal" when she crosses the Potomac.

327375af-6544-4932-b761-816c31d9ac48.jpg

The guy has the personality of a potato chip. He has no national pull at all. He received .99% of the vote in 2012. That's less than 1% for those who are taking common core math. I have just as much a chance to win the White House as Johnson. I would say he could play spoiler but he can't get enough votes to spoil anything.

Well, keep buying into the lie that only Pepsi and Coke exist, and being blissfully ignorant that both will decay your teeth and is used to clean the acid build up off car batteries.
Some of us are hip to the fact that there is purified water to drink.
Some of us refuse to play the reindeer games and buy into you MUST choose one of our bought and paid for candidates, rather than someone who could actually DO the job.

His personality? Really?
Are you that far below the IQ line that you need an American Idol presidency format and the most handsome/pretty contestant that could be witty with Jon Stewart is chosen to be president, rather than someone truly qualified?

I weep for the state of our society.
This is exactly the reason we keep putting crooked politicians in office rather than diplomats who could sit down and get stuff done.

With his dad as VP?

I would prefer Pops #1 , Jr #2. Then if something were to happen during Pops 8 years, Jr takes over and appoints Ben Carson as VP.

According to all the Republicans, voting for him is what elected Obummer.

Well, keep buying into the lie that only Pepsi and Coke exist, and being blissfully ignorant that both will decay your teeth and is used to clean the acid build up off car batteries.
Some of us are hip to the fact that there is purified water to drink.
Some of us refuse to play the reindeer games and buy into you MUST choose one of our bought and paid for candidates, rather than someone who could actually DO the job.

His personality? Really?
Are you that far below the IQ line that you need an American Idol presidency format and the most handsome/pretty contestant that could be witty with Jon Stewart is chosen to be president, rather than someone truly qualified?

I weep for the state of our society.
This is exactly the reason we keep putting crooked politicians in office rather than diplomats who could sit down and get stuff done.

While I agree with you, you have made your own points as to why it will not happen. I will most likely be forced to vote for him again next go round.