• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: Offensive Guard Kevin Dotson Placed On IR

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers have just announced they are placing offensive guard Kevin Dotson on IR:

More:
— The #Vikings activated CB Patrick Peterson from IR.
— The #Jaguars elevated WR John Brown from the PS.
— The #Steelers placed guard Kevin Dotson on Injured Reserve. https://t.co/fb0bOllC1N

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 20, 2021

This is certainly a blow to the starting unit. KC Hassenaur and BJ Finney will likely be the ones to fill the void in Dotson’s absence. We wish Dotson a speedy recovery and hope he can get back to the team soon.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

tommy-pickles-rugrats.gif

hmmph..

My namesake has not impressed me much this season. I pray he heals quickly and comes back as a real contributor for the remainder of the season...

It is a blow for a young OL. Big Dot is the future at left gaurd though. I think the IR is 3 or 4 wks with two weeks to be put back on roster. If someone knows better please post here.

Strong recovery Kevin and stronger return for Playoff run.

Salute the nation

This year has been such a wickedly crazy mess nothing really shocks me. Competitive against the best. ******** the bed against the bad. Everyone and their mother injured. I mean, we had like 4 groin injuries one week. What are the Steelers doing that they hate groins so much? I have no idea what is happening this season.

I know this. We just crapped the bed against a terrible team and got a tie. That means Tomlin will find some way to win a game against an ok to competitive team.

On goes the march to 8-8-1! BUT, if we get to 9-7-1 ... I feel like this absolutely bipolar team could do some damage.

This year has been such a wickedly crazy mess nothing really shocks me. Competitive against the best. ******** the bed against the bad. Everyone and their mother injured. I mean, we had like 4 groin injuries one week. What are the Steelers doing that they hate groins so much? I have no idea what is happening this season.

I know this. We just crapped the bed against a terrible team and got a tie. That means Tomlin will find some way to win a game against an ok to competitive team.

On goes the march to 8-8-1! BUT, if we get to 9-7-1 ... I feel like this absolutely bipolar team could do some damage.
They say you are what your record says you are. 9 and 7 and 1 would more than likely get you an early out if they weren't mathematicaly eliminated. Unless they are AB ripping up some home furniture the odds of them doing any playoff damage is miniscule, microdot, microscopic, needle haystack, fly in a **** yard, lotto big winner, cooch just became a GM chance of happening.

Is it really a blow? Dotson has regressed this season. He shown some sparks of what he can do but maybe this move is for the better…for now
Depends on what the reality is of the play of the man behind him. If spotty player A is replaced by ****** player B you are left with O- **** kind of play at the position.

If need be I will make the sacrifice and suit up for the Steelers. I am better suited to watch from home. but if they need me .... put me in coach.

They say you are what your record says you are. 9 and 7 and 1 would more than likely get you an early out if they weren't mathematicaly eliminated. Unless they are AB ripping up some home furniture the odds of them doing any playoff damage is miniscule, microdot, microscopic, needle haystack, fly in a **** yard, lotto big winner, cooch just became a GM chance of happening.

So you are sayin' we have a chance? :)

Let's hope he can help Tuitt with his mourning process.

And for the record. When Tuitt comes back next year, he won't be the player he used to be. He'll be mediocre at best. you don't take over a year off from football and come back as you were.