• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Report: Steelers' Justin Fields Will Switch To A New Number In Pittsburgh

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
It's always exciting when the newest Pittsburgh Steelers players are assigned their jersey numbers. Players oftentimes make official announcements across social media, especially when they're switching to a brand new number. When the numbers are finally officially announced, fans are able to go secure those jerseys from their favorite merchandise outlets. We've already found out that Patrick Queen will keep his #6, and Russell Wilson will wear his iconic #3. But the big question for a lot of fans is would Justin Fields be allowed to wear #1? That answer is no.

READ MORE

I hear 7 and possibly 12 are available?…

Who would want those numbers, a rapist and a dumb-****-iN country boy ???

Now maybe 712 would be my choice for long term employment…………

Salute the nation

I don't care about his jersey number, only his running numbers.

It will be a favorite among black females. They love to be Queen.

It's always exciting when the newest Pittsburgh Steelers players are assigned their jersey numbers..........

Yeah....not really. Actually there is no excitement at all if we are being truthful. Just saying.

Here are some ideas for Fields..LOL

three-little-pigskins.jpg

Running numbers hasn’t been a thing since the mafia stopped controlling the city streets..and the state took over the lottery..
Oh yeah, state had to get involved to get their cut. They do the same as the mafia but when they do it, it’s legal.

I hope Fields wins the job and lives up to his potential and don’t care what number he wears. Just help us bring home number 7!

Live up to potential. A phrase used to describe many players. What percentage actually does it?

As long as he doesnt wear the cursed 10, I really dont care...

Wear ten and your career will not be smooth here at all lol

Oh yeah, state had to get involved to get their cut. They do the same as the mafia but when they do it, it’s legal.
Good story of a time gone by--

My Uncle Speed had an Italian Grocery Store in the Larimer section of Pittsburgh (original Little Italy in the Burgh), when I was a kid....

I used to help out there after school, weekends on occansions...sometimes he would hand me a bag with a cigar box inside, and tell me the same thing each time.... take the bag over to the house on Mayflower St...and give to Mr. Grimaldi, and to him only, and dont open the box, you might lose the important "business" papers that are in there!

I was good at my job! ;)

Good story of a time gone by--

My Uncle Speed had an Italian Grocery Store in the Larimer section of Pittsburgh (original Little Italy in the Burgh), when I was a kid....

I used to help out there after school, weekends on occansions...sometimes he would hand me a bag with a cigar box inside, and tell me the same thing each time.... take the bag over to the house on Mayflower St...and give to Mr. Grimaldi, and to him only, and dont open the box, you might lose the important "business" papers that are in there!

I was good at my job! ;)
That’s funny! I had a friend I worked with in the Burgh back in the day that he, his brothers and his mom and dad were all involved in the numbers. They were part of the mafia family in the Burgh back in the 60’s and 70’s.
I’ll tell ya one thing about this “thing of ours”, you sure as hell wouldn’t have all this bs with illegal immigrants running around committing horrible crimes against our citizens. That crap wouldn’t fly!

Last edited: