• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Republicans pick up 6 in the house so far, likely to retain majority in the senate

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
This story isn't getting much press, but it means the world. Forget stack the courts and create new states. Biden won't be able to pass one law, appoint one judge, or do anything without consent of the Republican majority. Trump's accomplishments will be preserved. All of them.

If Biden wants to do anything, he has to govern as moderate which he has been in the past. Progressive Democrats are going to be angry with him real fast. Then he's in some political trouble.

Outside of working together on Covid-19, Republicans should give him nothing. In two years mid terms are up, the house can flip and if his quid pro quo ways ever go to a trial, Republicans will be the judge of his fate.

So Trump losing in the grand scheme of things isn't that terrible. Biden will be a do nothing 1 term president. That is if he lives out his term.

I hope all of this is correct, but six seats doesn't really give them that much more power in the House. And the Senate is still a dogfight.

I simply don't expect the courts to overturn this election, I only hope that enough fraud is found to completely overhaul our voting system. Vote by mail needs to end, and voter ID needs to be federal law.

If Biden wants to do anything, he has to govern as moderate which he has been in the past. Progressive Democrats are going to be angry with him real fast. Then he's in some political trouble.

If you think for a second that the far left wing of the party are going to support a moderate Pres, I've got a bridge to sell. We may begin to see a real civil war within the Dem party.

If you think for a second that the far left wing of the party are going to support a moderate Pres, I've got a bridge to sell. We may begin to see a real civil war within the Dem party.

Doubtful. Joe isn't strong enough to stay moderate and fight them off. If inaugurated, I don't think he'll even be President by Memorial Day and we'll have President Harris.
All Nancy needs is a 1 seat majority in the House and she'll still be Speaker and run the Dems with an iron fist. They may have lost 6 seats in the House so far but that doesn't mean jack ****.

Doubtful. Joe isn't strong enough to stay moderate and fight them off. If inaugurated, I don't think he'll even be President by Memorial Day and we'll have President Harris.
All Nancy needs is a 1 seat majority in the House and she'll still be Speaker and run the Dems with an iron fist. They may have lost 6 seats in the House so far but that doesn't mean jack ****.

As much as we would like to see Nancy gone. I fear who they'll pick to replace her.

I think they weekend at Bernie's him until Harris allowed to run twice.

I think they weekend at Bernie's him until Harris allowed to run twice.

That would be two years. I don't think he'll last that long.

Note to the Secret Service if you're reading this: I am not wishing death on Joe Biden, I'm just saying that he's old and obviously not in good shape and things of that nature. His above-the-neck game is below the line, if you will, obviously.

Note to the Secret Service if you're reading this: I am not wishing death on Joe Biden, I'm just saying that he's old and obviously not in good shape and things of that nature. His above-the-neck game is below the line, if you will, obviously.

tenor.gif

That is why I made the Bernie's remark.

Harris couldn't win a general election. She couldn't even get to the first Democratic Primary.
Don’t bet on it. As we see, how the people vote doesn’t matter when the Swamp can manufacture votes. Hell, you don’t even need to campaign.

Reactions: JMM
So (R) have significant gains in House (looking like +10 to +12), literally don't lose a single incumbent, defend the Senate very well while defending 23 seats vs. just 12 for the (D)ims, pick up two state legislatures, two governorships and ...

Biden wins the Presidency? Yeah, sure.

tenor.gif

So (R) have significant gains in House (looking like +10 to +12), literally don't lose a single incumbent, defend the Senate very well while defending 23 seats vs. just 12 for the (D)ims, pick up two state legislatures, two governorships and ...

tenor.gif

Are the Feds even looking into the "anomalies" or are they in on the fix as well?

The majority in the Senate is not a guarantee.....Watch them take that away too.

Anyone catch the Kumbaya schtick Joe Manchin preformed on Fox awhile ago? He flat out promised Brett Bair he will never vote for packing the court, or ending the filibuster.Didn't mention all the left wing **** he would vote for though. Said we all have to get along now for the good of the country.....

It almost seemed to me he was insinuating at one point the Dems were going to win those other Senate seats too. Maybe I am paranoid and a don't trust a demoturd as far as I can throw them but it sure seemed like that.

tenor.gif

Now up +9in the house, good points on the rest.