• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Republicans using nefarious techniques to paint their opponent in a bad light...

As I shared on FB (thanks for the link ArkFlix)...

"I'd like to say I'll stop using LinkedIn. But remember, Russian collusion is real!! ���� They will say "this is totally different." Not really. Look at the hearts of the Progressives. It's a cult. A religion. Whether POTUS or part founder of LinkedIn, wield power to destroy those you disagree with. THAT is Kremlin-esque."

I found this to be an interesting paragraph:

Hoffman said AET went on to facilitate a secret project with a budget of $100,000. One participant in the project was Jonathon Morgan, the chief executive of New Knowledge, a firm that wrote a report – released by the Senate Intelligence Committee earlier this month – about Russia’s social media operations in the 2016 election and its efforts to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump.

The cult of liberalism rears it's ugly head again.

The guy whose firm WROTE the report used to "show" Russian involvement in social media during the election, actually took part in the same process. Not odd, not odd at all. AMIRIGHT?