• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Retard tries to rob a concealed carry classroom

now the fun starts

will those helping the cops get charged? they were not in danger of their lives. the guy was attempting to flee and served no further danger.

i'm glad they shot him. and hope they unloaded every round in their magazines. yet a liberal DA will be looking at this through raysiss lenses and see that every person with a gun was huwyte and the poor innocent perp who never got his day in court was gunned down in the street like a dog due to vigilante jusiss.

I guess it depends in which state this took place (don't think the narrator said where; and I can't tell from the PAO's patch or the flag behind him). Since the perp had already committed a felony (stabbing the officer w/a screwdriver) and was running away (evading arrest/detention after the commission of the felony), it may be justified... but for the LEO, maybe not the range employees. This'll be an interesting case to follow.

In the meantime, cue up the right Rev. Sharpton, the BLM mafia, etc.... can't never be enough cameras and microphones for them.

The citizens should be given medals for that.

The only thing that could top this criminal stupidity is trying to steal at a Sherriff's convention.

now the fun starts

will those helping the cops get charged? they were not in danger of their lives. the guy was attempting to flee and served no further danger.

i'm glad they shot him. and hope they unloaded every round in their magazines. yet a liberal DA will be looking at this through raysiss lenses and see that every person with a gun was huwyte and the poor innocent perp who never got his day in court was gunned down in the street like a dog due to vigilante jusiss.
Clearly it was an intervention 1/2 circle.

It turned out correctly.