• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rioting in Chicago

This **** has to end.

Agreed Sarge....we need to see more of this.

ptK4z45hbDKX8FEKdhxkkrWKNvHwBlp23oaBpb-NgN9TBk43lkpQIkUp9O-2uAdQVTyngshCFU0Nvs7YbivcO6uY=s0-d-e1-ft

I could watch this all day

pback-dems-leadership-membership.jpg

More idiots on parade

[video]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=873c534a23&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1674550430486871910&th=173d32be8fa5bf66&view=att&disp=safe[/video]

I think it's time for an increase in police force and violence against the rioters. These homegrown terrorists are feeling even more emboldened to take over cities and terrorize the populace at will. That tells me that aren't being met with an appropriate level of violence in return.

How long has Chi been this much of a **** hole? My lord.

I am sick and ******* tired of hearing people bitching and wanting to riot when some dumb, worthless, piece of **** fires a weapon at police and then gets shot dead. I....don't......care. There's a reason the term suicide by cop was invented. Thanks for playing, you lost.

Last edited:
I used to go there a lot. Mag Mile / River North area is awesome. I might never go back though. **** that place now.

That's true for any city, IMO. Who on God's green Earth would I want to get into stupid? The woods and rivers for me, thanks.

How long has Chi been this much of a **** hole? My lord.

Yep, par for the course in Chicongo.

On Wexell's liberal Scout board, I always encouraged them to watch the 30 for 30 on Ben Wilson. In 1984, Benji was like the 650th homicide in the city that year.

This has been going on forever and way before Trump. Of course, Obama and Axelrod and Crew ignored the Chicongo carnage for 8 years.

At Ben Wilson's funeral, Jesse and other luminaries wept and wailed and blamed America for the body count. They made it a show as the 30 for 30 points out very well.

What is it with liberals at funerals?

Last edited:
Ahh Democrats revealing the true content of their character. Under demoncrat rule since 1931. Great job! Seattle&Portland join you in your wonderful celebration of the criminal mind.

Keep up that great work! And don't forget to vote Democrat for a safe,secure society.

what should be most disturbing, is that the Dems in charge are now against the riots ONLY because polling shows that it is pissing off voters of all affiliations. When they condemn the riots, they don't say rioting is wrong, they are telling them to stop because it is helping Trump.

And to expand on your idea, Tape, lunatic leftists do things according to their feelings at that particular moment -- or perhaps more accurately & appropriately for their elitist masters -- to how it's being viewed/polled by certain demographics etc.

While most everyone else do things according to it being the practical & right thing to do. I know that's pretty black and white and there are exceptions to every rule, but the general point stands IMO.

The idiocy of Black Lies Matter is remarkable. They caused $60 Million in damages the other night, looting and destroying innocent businesses. They say police should not be allowed to chase criminals and they want the entire police department abolished. WTF?

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest
“That is reparations,” a BLM organizer said. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance"
By David Aaro | Fox News
Facebook
Twitter
Flipboard
Print
Email

Black Lives Matter members in Chicago held a rally on Monday to support the more than 100 arrested last night following widespread looting and rioting that caused at least $60 million in property damage and saw 13 police officers injured, according to a report.

The rally was organized by Black Lives Matter Chicago and was held at a police station in the South Loop where organizers say individuals are currently being held in custody. At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

Protesters hold a banner as Ariel Atkins (not seen), a lead organizer for Black Lives Matter Chicago, talks to reporters Monday, Aug. 10, 2020, outside the Chicago Police Department's District 1 station in Chicago. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)
“That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

The unrest was prompted by a social media post urging people to converge on Chicago’s business district after police shot a man on the South Side around 2:30 p.m. Sunday.

Officers had responded to a call about a man with a gun in the Englewood neighborhood. While being pursued by police, the man, who was on foot, “turned and fired shots” at officers before being struck himself and taken to a local hospital, Deputy Chief Delonda Tally told Fox 32 Chicago.

Latrell Allen, 20, was charged with attempted murder Monday after firing on officers, according to Chicago police. A video posted on Facebook around 6:30 p.m. falsely claimed that officers had shot and killed a 15-year-old boy.

The shooting prompted hundreds of people to descend on downtown Chicago early Monday with vandals smashing the windows of dozens of businesses and making off with merchandise, cash machines and anything else they could carry, police said.

Yogi Dalal hugs his daughter Jigisha as his other daughter Kajal, left, bows her head at the family food and liquor store Monday, Aug. 10, 2020, after the family business was vandalized in Chicago. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)

“This was not an organized protest. Rather, this was an incident of pure criminality," Police Superintendent David Brown told reporters. "This was an act of violence against our police officers and against our city.”

BLM organizers criticized police reports surrounding the shooting, noting that none of the officers involved had body cameras, which investigators confirmed, according to NBC Chicago.

Black Lives Matter Chicago issued a statement obtained by the Chicago Sun-Times that read, “The mayor clearly has not learned anything since May, and she would be wise to understand that the people will keep rising up until the [Chicago Police Department] is abolished and our Black communities are fully invested in,” the group said in a statement.

“Police say a lot of things,” Atkins added. “Even though the Department of Justice said with the consent decree they are no longer allowed to chase people, they decided they were going to chase, and they shot this young man multiple times."

And to expand on your idea, Tape, lunatic leftists do things according to their feelings at that particular moment -- or perhaps more accurately & appropriately for their elitist masters -- to how it's being viewed/polled by certain demographics etc.

While most everyone else do things according to it being the practical & right thing to do. I know that's pretty black and white and there are exceptions to every rule, but the general point stands IMO.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/142dhzXGA8EsIE" width="480" height="427" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/thats-racist-wonder-showzen-142dhzXGA8EsIE"></a></p>.....

Latrell Allen, 20, was charged with attempted murder Monday after firing on officers, according to Chicago police. A video posted on Facebook around 6:30 p.m. falsely claimed that officers had shot and killed a 15-year-old boy.

The shooting prompted hundreds of people to descend on downtown Chicago early Monday with vandals smashing the windows of dozens of businesses and making off with merchandise, cash machines and anything else they could carry, police said.

Perhaps it's time social media (Facebook) is held responsible for allowing false information to be spread, or the poster themselves.

Two things will happen here, either the mayors of these cities will respond and take action against these criminals, or any responsible and sane individual will abandon every city in this country.

The idiocy of Black Lies Matter is remarkable. They caused $60 Million in damages the other night, looting and destroying innocent businesses. They say police should not be allowed to chase criminals and they want the entire police department abolished. WTF?

Because laws are racist.

One wonders if some burly fellows ought to go in to the holding pens with those 100 arrested looters and begin breaking knees.

Cause you know. Those people have insurance.

(apparently that makes it ok...)

The $60M is said to be warranted because it's reparations per BLM.

It's refreshing to know that everyone that took a part in the looting has a direct link to slavery(black and white) and deserves the free merchandise(clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc) to eat and live now.