• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rod, where are you,?

Was wondering the same thing. Thought maybe the whole Trump thing turned him off.

Bump.
Anyone connected to him on Facebook?

I am. He's got a dog, a grand daughter, training his dog, and hunting a lot. Hear from him every day. Didn't realize he was AWOL from the site in fact. I'll poke the bear.

Hunting is more important than most things. Give him time.

Okay, thanks for the update. Thought we might have lost him.

Here I is.... Nice to be missed, ha!
Been away awhile.... Not protesting anything or being millennial or anything. Just busy.

Like Tim sez.... I retired in July after 31 years service as a Pennsylvania Wildlife Conservation Officer and now wondering how I got stuff done when I was working.
Have a granddaughter that's is pure joy so there's that. I took delivery of an English Setter pup in March that I'm training myself as a grouse dog so there's several hours every day, plus it's now hunting season so....

Also bought a Harley in July so any time not spent with the aforementioned is spent riding. Life, as they say, is good!

While not a huge Trumper I did vote that way and am hopeful it was a good move. For me it was the only move. Worked a few hours at the polls trying to unseat Shuster to no avail.

If nothing else Trump's win has provided countless hours of mirth and merriment watching the millennial meltdown .

Spend most of my net time now on FB but I'm going to try and get back to visiting here more often!

H

Also bought a Harley in July so any time not spent with the aforementioned is spent riding. Life, as they say, is good!

What did you get? Pulled the battery off of my scooter this weekend. :>(

Winterized the boat this weekend. :( A true sign of winter coming.

I am. He's got a dog, a grand daughter, training his dog, and hunting a lot. Hear from him every day. Didn't realize he was AWOL from the site in fact. I'll poke the bear.

you *******. Now he'll come back and act like we missed hi...

welcome back, buddy!

What did you get? Pulled the battery off of my scooter this weekend. :>(

04 Super Glide. Had 3700 on it now over 5k. It's an 88" but I jumped too soon. Looking for a Road King or Electra Glide already. I'll post pics when I'm in some decent coverage. That's one of two things I forgot to mention above.... The other's below. My ****** internet saga continues so I usually only have time for one site a day.

you *******. Now he'll come back and act like we missed hi...

welcome back, buddy!

This is the other thing I forgot.... Having to see Supe's **** on one site about fills my quota.

I get him confused with Ron.

Both probably whacking on the win by The Donald like Coach was on the FF by Chickalo yesterday.

04 Super Glide. Had 3700 on it now over 5k. It's an 88" but I jumped too soon. Looking for a Road King or Electra Glide already. I'll post pics when I'm in some decent coverage. That's one of two things I forgot to mention above.... The other's below. My ****** internet saga continues so I usually only have time for one site a day.

They are fun bikes. I have an 04 Fatboy. It is nimble enough to bop around town. Or I can put on my windshield and sissy bar/rack and hit the open highway.If you ever come into town for a bike fest, give me a warning. maybe we could connect,

I wondered where Rod had went myself. It sounds like he's having too much fun being retired. I want to be retired. It's too bad I have about ten years to go still.

It's perfect riding weather here right now, high 70's to low 80's. bought this new in the crate in 07. wish I would have bought the ultra but I don't owe on this and it still has under 40,000 miles on it

Attachments

• harley pics 4 22 07 2 002.jpg
    harley pics 4 22 07 2 002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
Here I is.... Nice to be missed, ha!
Been away awhile.... Not protesting anything or being millennial or anything. Just busy.

Like Tim sez.... I retired in July after 31 years service as a Pennsylvania Wildlife Conservation Officer and now wondering how I got stuff done when I was working.
Have a granddaughter that's is pure joy so there's that. I took delivery of an English Setter pup in March that I'm training myself as a grouse dog so there's several hours every day, plus it's now hunting season so....

While not a huge Trumper I did vote that way and am hopeful it was a good move. For me it was the only move. Worked a few hours at the polls trying to unseat Shuster to no avail.

If nothing else Trump's win has provided countless hours of mirth and merriment watching the millennial meltdown .

Spend most of my net time now on FB but I'm going to try and get back to visiting here more often!

Notice it was Tim that put all your business out there. The rest of us were keeping you legit on the down low.